[Answered]  Attaching Disc Frames - which direction to turn them?

Is this the correct procedure when fixing a frame onto a forge disc:

For right spin beyblades, turn it left/anti-clockwise 

For left spin beys, turn it right/clockwise

Does turning it the opposite way cause it to fall off or increase burst risk or cause some other problem, or on the flip side, could one have an advantage eg less burst risk, in turning a frame the other way?

I notice there are stars on a lot of discs to line up with, I suppose to form a guide as to if one is attaching correctly or not?
Yea, you're completely right, except for the star part. I have no clue what those are for.
You should turn frame on disc in the same direction as disc is turned on layer.

If you turn the Frame the wrong way and it makes contact with the opponent, it can fall off
Good post as I had no idea which way to turn that
attack disk.
Thanks! Finally got my answer here. The drawing shows like a straight and slanted balls and that confused me a lot.

About the stars, there are always (extra) stars in the stickers, are they meant for the discs??
(Dec. 17, 2018  3:11 AM)ykphuah Wrote: Thanks! Finally got my answer here. The drawing shows like a straight and slanted balls and that confused me a lot.

About the stars, there are always (extra) stars in the stickers, are they meant for the discs??

Yeah so..., you pick a color and put the sticker on the disc. When you and your opponent battle and use the same disk, chances are they picked a different color sticker, no sticker, multiple stickers, or they put the sticker in a different spot on the disc.

This way you can tell which part is yours should your beys happen to both burst.

I heard it's WBO legal to use clear nail polish to protect the stickers on your layer. Would it be legal to apply a coat of clear nail polish over the star sticker on a disc? I'm not sure if the nail polish thing is for layers only? But actually no because you're allowed to put it on your driver sticker as well, so why not the disc?

Either way if the nail polish is allowed on the disc it will help keep those star stickers to stay on even through battle.