Atomic vs Orbit vs Yard

Is atomic just the best out of the three, and the others are used only if atomic isn't available? Or do Orbit and Yard have any up sides to them? Like would one be more suited for a stationary attack set up or with certain other combos? I now have all three but I can't really tell, seems like atomic just makes the bey win.
Atomic: Greater Stamina/Life-After-Death
Orbit: Greater Burst resistance

Yard just makes for a good Atomic alternative if you can't afford it (as Atomic has equal Burst resistance and Orbit still has greater Burst resistance)
orbit has a tighter spring than atomic
with slightly less balance, LAD, and stamina

yard is basically a lower orbit
with slightly more LAD, and the same spring as atomic

i wouldn’t say one is absolutely superior than the other.  it’s just different trade offs.

generally, i prefer atomic unless i need the burst resistance of orbit or the lower center of gravity of yard
Atomic has great stamina and LAD

Orbit has great burst resistance and high stamina

Yard has great Knock-out resistance and burst resistance
All this stuff is super good to know. Thanks for the replies. I love the free rolling balls they have and plan to use them quite a bit.
Atomic is better cause the rolling ball is wider!!!!!!!
(May. 01, 2018  3:42 AM)Lj7 Wrote: Atomic is better cause the rolling ball is wider!!!!!!!

Actually, it's the same size as Orbit and Yard. It just has more room than the other two for it to move
(May. 02, 2018  2:13 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  3:42 AM)Lj7 Wrote: Atomic is better cause the rolling ball is wider!!!!!!!

Actually, it's the same size as Orbit and Yard. It just has more room than the other two for it to move

false, orbit and yard have the same size ball. but atomics ball is much larger.

see the bey lineup pic in my profile
(May. 01, 2018  1:52 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Atomic: Greater Stamina/Life-After-Death

Yard just makes for a good Atomic alternative if you can't afford it (as Atomic has equal Burst resistance and Orbit still has greater Burst resistance)
Does atomic really has better stamina than orbit in same spin?  I mean have u tried it?  I remember when i asked @[kjrules17] to test orbit vs atomic mirror(both hasbro)  orbit was consistently outspning atomic
They all have their perks. It just depends what you need from each tip.
It honestly depends on which layer you are using it with. The lower height of yard assists Deep Chaos or occasionally Twin Nemesis to destabilize the opponent.

But atomic has more solid uses than yard or orbit so people often say it is better.
(May. 14, 2018  2:53 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  1:52 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Atomic: Greater Stamina/Life-After-Death

Does atomic really has better stamina than orbit in same spin?  I mean have u tried it?  I remember when i asked @[kjrules17] to test orbit vs atomic mirror(both hasbro)  orbit was consistently outspning atomic

i’m not sure a mirror -1 match is the most representative way to compare stamina of drivers

generally atomic outspins orbit against most opposing combos, based on my experience