[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

I dont really do beyblade that much anymore. I'm more into fortnite and youtubing streams
Uncertain V_V
Is there any tournaments in Atlanta Georgia
Absolutely, I would love to. just say when
The GA scene is kinda dead sadly but hopefully we can get it going again
(Sep. 27, 2019  3:02 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: The GA scene is kinda dead sadly but hopefully we can get it going again

I'm moving to NC so sadly will no longer live in Georgia but if there is a tourney in Georgia I could probably go still.
(Sep. 27, 2019  3:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  3:02 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: The GA scene is kinda dead sadly but hopefully we can get it going again

I'm moving to NC so sadly will no longer live in Georgia but if there is a tourney in Georgia I could probably go still.

Oh ok, well have a safe move and hopefully you will find bladers there
(Oct. 02, 2019  12:35 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  3:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I'm moving to NC so sadly will no longer live in Georgia but if there is a tourney in Georgia I could probably go still.

Oh ok, well have a safe move and hopefully you will find bladers there

NC seems to have a decent community so I might. Also thank you
I would like to know when a toutnement or club happens thank you.
(Nov. 02, 2019  9:08 PM)siborg2011 Wrote: I would like to know when a toutnement or club happens thank you.

Well I have family down in Georgia so maybe when I come down I can host one for this community.
well i have club so i guess he can come to that
My son has set up The Ultimate Beyblade Challenge & Free Play it'll be in the Metro Atlanta area. We haven't gotten a location yet because we aren't sure of the amount of space we will need. If you would like most info I can give it to you.
(Jan. 29, 2020  5:26 PM)BeybladeMom2011 Wrote: My son has set up The Ultimate  Beyblade Challenge & Free Play it'll be in the Metro Atlanta area. We haven't gotten a location yet because we aren't sure of the amount of space we will need. If you would like most info I can give it to you.

Hi! My almost 9 year old is huge into Beyblades and we live in the metro Atlanta area! Would love to bring him to your event. Will you post new info any time soon? Thank you so much!!
(Feb. 09, 2020  3:19 AM)landmphone Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2020  5:26 PM)BeybladeMom2011 Wrote: My son has set up The Ultimate  Beyblade Challenge & Free Play it'll be in the Metro Atlanta area. We haven't gotten a location yet because we aren't sure of the amount of space we will need. If you would like most info I can give it to you.

Hi! I saw your post. Are you still planning this Beyblade Challenge? My son is obsessed with Beyblades and we have been trying to find events and activities related to Beyblades in the Atlanta area.   Could you please send me any info.?  Thank you!
Any update on when the tournament may be
Hello WBO community! My name is Caleb I’m new to the site but I’ve been a Blader for years. I am interested in hosting tournaments this upcoming year in Atlanta Georgia for people like myself who live near Ga. I’m located about two hours away but figure Atlanta would be a good meeting place for everyone who is a few hours away. If you would be interested in tournaments in Atlanta or know anyone who might be, please comment on this post and let other users know. Once I can get 4 or preferably 8 or more players, I will then take the next steps needed to make the tournaments a reality! Thanks so much, hopefully I will be able to make this happen and meet some of you soon. Have a great day!
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:51 PM)ManyHobbies Wrote: Hello WBO community! My name is Caleb I’m new to the site but I’ve been a Blader for years. I am interested in hosting tournaments this upcoming year in Atlanta Georgia for people like myself who live near Ga. I’m located about two hours away but figure Atlanta would be a good meeting place for everyone who is a few hours away. If you would be interested in tournaments in Atlanta or know anyone who might be, please comment on this post and let other users know. Once I can get 4 or preferably 8 or more players, I will then take the next steps needed to make the tournaments a reality! Thanks so much, hopefully I will be able to make this happen and meet some of you soon. Have a great day!

You’ll need to get 50 meaningful posts before you can become an organizer.
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:51 PM)ManyHobbies Wrote: Hello WBO community! My name is Caleb I’m new to the site but I’ve been a Blader for years. I am interested in hosting tournaments this upcoming year in Atlanta Georgia for people like myself who live near Ga. I’m located about two hours away but figure Atlanta would be a good meeting place for everyone who is a few hours away. If you would be interested in tournaments in Atlanta or know anyone who might be, please comment on this post and let other users know. Once I can get 4 or preferably 8 or more players, I will then take the next steps needed to make the tournaments a reality! Thanks so much, hopefully I will be able to make this happen and meet some of you soon. Have a great day!

You’ll need to get 50 meaningful posts before you can become an organizer.

Thanks for letting me know, what would be the best way to do this? Just posting good threads ? Or do comments and reply’s count ?
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:55 PM)ManyHobbies Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You’ll need to get 50 meaningful posts before you can become an organizer.

Thanks for letting me know, what would be the best way to do this? Just posting good threads ? Or do comments and reply’s count ?
Any post counts. Just don’t do meaningless posts or threads. You also have to be 13 and up to be one.
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:55 PM)ManyHobbies Wrote: Thanks for letting me know, what would be the best way to do this? Just posting good threads ? Or do comments and reply’s count ?
Any post counts. Just don’t do meaningless posts or threads. You also have to be 13 and up to be one.

Heard. And I’m 22. Thanks for the information though. Very helpful.
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:59 PM)ManyHobbies Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Any post counts. Just don’t do meaningless posts or threads. You also have to be 13 and up to be one.

Heard. And I’m 22. Thanks for the information though. Very helpful.

No problem.

Hi! Welcome to WBO!

There's already an Atlanta tournaments thread. I moved your thread into there. Please look up existing threads which might cover the same topic before making new Regional threads. Other topics, let dead threads lie.
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:38 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

Hi! Welcome to WBO!

There's already an Atlanta tournaments thread. I moved your thread into there. Please look up existing threads which might cover the same topic before making new Regional threads. Other topics, let dead threads lie.

Sorry for the mistake but thanks for moving this to the right location.
Hello there, North GA blader here, I am hoping to start a Beyclub in 2 years(IDK why I’m saying this now) but I might be able to host tournaments then.