[Canceled] Assessing Interest in a Burst tournament in Maryland, early-mid 2019

My B-09 arrived in the mail, and the prizes are on the way. I guess we're just waiting for my organizer's quiz to go through before making this official.
(Feb. 16, 2019  7:22 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: My B-09 arrived in the mail, and the prizes are on the way. I guess we're just waiting for my organizer's quiz to go through before making this official.

Great! I can’t wait!
Sorry folks but I don't think it's going to work out. I'm probably going to enjoy Beyblade more as just a player than being involved in judging or running tournaments. You can go ahead and lock this thread if you want, or leave it open and let someone else make a tournament.

Also if anyone going to a local tournament wants to buy a brand new B-09 beystadium, I can part with it for $30, which is less than I paid.
(Feb. 20, 2019  4:52 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Sorry folks but I don't think it's going to work out. I'm probably going to enjoy Beyblade more as just a player than being involved in judging or running tournaments. You can go ahead and lock this thread if you want, or leave it open and let someone else make a tournament.

Also if anyone going to a local tournament wants to buy a brand new B-09 beystadium, I can part with it for $30, which is less than I paid.
Nooo!!!! I understand. Unhappy
There's plenty of other tournaments going on. There's the Luinor Cup on Sunday, Wombat will probably run one in mid-March. Go attend those if you can.
(Feb. 20, 2019  4:57 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: There's plenty of other tournaments going on. There's the Luinor Cup on Sunday, Wombat will probably run one in mid-March. Go attend those if you can.

I can’t attend either one of thoseUnhappy. I’ll just wait for Yami