Assault Driver Draft

The Assault Driver is a wider version of the Accel Driver, it is a flat based Driver and is the same height as all previous drivers released in the Burst series. The top of the driver features a symbol called alpha (α, it is the first letter of the Greek alphabet) which represents “Assault” for easy recognition between other drivers. 

The Assault Driver performs like a standard flat driver, it is just much faster around the stadium compared to previous releases because of its enlarged circumference on the bottom of the driver. The enhanced speed makes this Driver great for attack based combos, but this comes with sacrifices of control of the beyblade, due to the speed the driver produces it makes it a lot harder to pull off something like a sliding shoot.

Combo recommendations:
Valkyrie Heavy Assault
With it's incredible speed it is able to easily knock out combos such as Wyvern Heavy Accel (a mobile defense combo) by simply pushing it out of the stadium.
As I told 1234beyblade, this seems short and sweet, perfect for a tip as classic as a wide flat. What does everyone else think ? There are perhaps just a few syntaxic modifications I would want to do before it gets published, but this seems good to go in terms of content.
Yeah, there isn't really much else to say about it hahaha.

I agree about the syntax, could use a bit of work, otherwise, well done 1234beyblade!
Actually, since I have five minutes, here is the most complete and corrected version I can think of, just to set these Burst Driver articles on the right path for everyone :

Quote:The αssault Driver is a wider version of the [[Driver - Accel|Accel Driver]]. It is a flat-based Driver and is the same height as all previous Drivers released in the [[Beyblade Burst]] series. The top of the Driver features a symbol called alpha (α, the first letter of the Greek alphabet) which represents "αssault", for easy recognition between other Drivers.

αssault performs like a standard flat tip, but it is just much faster around the stadium compared to previous releases because of its tip's wider circumference. The enhanced speed makes this Driver great for attack-based combos, but this comes with sacrifices of control of the Beyblade. Due to the speed this Driver produces, it makes it a lot harder to pull off a flower pattern by [[Banking]] or performing a [[Sliding Shoot]]. As such, it is mostly only good at defeating mobile Beyblades that wander close to the Tornado Ridge, which it follows wildly once it catches onto it. The larger surface of contact's higher friction also comes at the expense of lower stamina, with αssault losing spin velocity earlier than smaller flat tips and delivering mediocre hits by the time it reaches the center of the stadium.

===Use in Attack Customization===
With its incredible speed, ''Valkyrie Heavy αssault'' is able to easily knock out combos such as Wyvern Heavy Accel (a [[Mobile Defense]] combination) by simply pushing it out of the stadium.

A lot of bla bla, but everything should be there, forever, leaving the chance to no 'newbie' to try to add anything else.
I'm not the best at English hehe, a lot of my wording is awkward... but thanks for the corrections, i'll use that as a template for future articles I make.
Thank you again for all the work! Hopefully this encourages others to follow suit too.
We should also mention how similar it is to XF, right ?
(Dec. 05, 2015  2:02 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: We should also mention how similar it is to XF, right ?

It seems like it's shaped more like WF. It's definitely far more controllable than it too, hahaha.

.png   xf22.PNG (Size: 133.97 KB / Downloads: 114)
I mean, we should talk about it MFB equivalent, like F with Accel.
Yeah, what I'm saying is that Assault's equivalent seems closer to WF than it is XF.
I personally don't think it's necessary to compare the driver to a MFB part, especially when they're not that close in design, such as the reinforced bars on WF.
There is no need to compare to MFB anymore because we already have a benchmark comparison which is Accel which was compared to a flat, and describing Assault as just a wider version of accel is a good enough comparios to get people to have an understanding in my opinion.
Wait, so drafts are still going on this site before being transferred to the wiki? Idk how the actual wiki works, so could I just make drafts and then someone move them there?

On the other hand, looks great. I see we aren't doing whole Beys now but just parts. I have no suggestions for this.
It's not necessary to post drafts here, but it's the best way to produce a good article. And I'm sure he wants the Scavenger Hunt points. Smile

Kai-V, I don't think we should spell it with an Alpha symbol since it's a stylized name. We could just write "Assault (stylized as 'αssault')" when it's first introduced.
(Dec. 05, 2015  5:54 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Wait, so drafts are still going on this site before being transferred to the wiki? Idk how the actual wiki works, so could I just make drafts and then someone move them there?

On the other hand, looks great. I see we aren't doing whole Beys now but just parts. I have no suggestions for this.

Technically anybody can edit things on the Beyblade Wiki, but to make sure that nobody works on the same thing as someone else or that this effort goes to waste against people who are more expert, articles should still be posted here ideally beforehand to make sure they are complete. As you can see, the process is a lot quicker now though, there should almost never be any delays anymore.

About αssault, I thought about it, but I will see what is possible with Wikia's systems anyway first.