Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(In an attempt to fix an issue, we had to make a new thread for this. Please take some time to use the in-line Search function of the previous topic before asking a question here.)

This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

RULES

If you don't know what a particular product is (ie. BB-28). Please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

If you are curious to know what MFB to get use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

If you have questions of where to get MFB go through the Bey Marketplace. We have respective threads for that

Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.

Questions about the World Beyblade Organization should obviously be posted in the Questions about the WBO thread, not here.

If you are wondering about a specific product, read the topic we have about it first, before asking the question.

AND FINALLY if you are curious about competitive combos please use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386

Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?
4) How do I battle?

Failure to abide by these basic rules will result in your post getting DELETED. This is to prevent the thread from being filled up with repetitive questions that we've answered hundreds of times.
I bought a Ray Unicorno about 2 weeks ago, I barely used it... But it doesn't attack, so what should I do?
CS has the most attack when heavily worn, so yeah, use it more.....
Not necessarily. It could just be a non agressive one so wearing it down may not do much if anything.
What if my CS does nothing but attack? Am I launching it wrong or what?
Then your having a CS which has rubber below the S Part.
So I just use it and they'll even out eventually?
It may take sometime though,
I say don't though as it's rare to get CS in full Att. mode.
Its probably best to use your heaviest bey with CS, standard shoot it and wear down the S part so the rubber has a better chance to be used, especially when banked. You do realize what your holding in mint condition is probably the very best defense tip available? I get RS results when its mint.
Why is there a new "Ask a question get an answer" thread?

(Not sure right thread) For defense combo's, what is better BD145 or 230?
LeoneLione,

(May. 31, 2011  4:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In an attempt to fix an issue, we had to make a new thread for this.

That's why, read the OP before posting.

And, as for you're second question, I think it's BD145.
Is D125 useful in any top tier combos?
(May. 31, 2011  6:27 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Is D125 useful in any top tier combos?

well not top tier now, but would of been top tier before maximum series in the combo MF gravity perseus d125RF
(May. 31, 2011  6:30 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

well not top tier now, but would of been top tier before maximum series in the combo MF gravity perseus d125RF

Wouldn't CH120 still be a better choice, even before the Maximum series?
(May. 31, 2011  7:15 PM)Evan Wrote:

for gravity everyone used either D125 or R145 for gravity, i haven't seen any tests with gravity and ch120

no idea if it would be a better choice, but IMO even that small height difference between 120 and 125 could make a difference
(May. 31, 2011  7:18 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  7:15 PM)Evan Wrote:

for gravity everyone used either D125 or R145 for gravity, i haven't seen any tests with gravity and ch120

no idea if it would be a better choice, but IMO even that small height difference between 120 and 125 could make a difference

If anything I would think at 120 it would be slightly better at attack, since it is lower and more able to get under opposing beys. The added bonus of the 145 height would also make it more versatile. But there is really no reason to continue this speculation, as the combo isn't viable at all in the current meta-game.
MF Gravity Perseus CH120RF/R2F/LRF? That is completely viable..
(May. 31, 2011  7:26 PM)Dan Wrote: MF Gravity Perseus CH120RF/R2F/LRF? That is completely viable..

I still don't have Basalt so I'm not sure how Gravity stacks up honestly. I just can't see MF Gravity Perseus CH120RF/R2F/LRF's win ratio over top Basalt combos being very good in comparison to Lightning L-Drago/Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145RF/R2F/LRF (possibly even MF, since it still has yet to be tested on this combo).
(May. 31, 2011  8:02 PM)poseidon Wrote: why is D125 used over CH120 in the combo gravity perseus D125MF ?

i do not think anyone knows why, it might be because CH120 just wasn't tested

there is no reason for D125 to be used more IMO
Is there going to be a world championships and if so is will there be a qualifying tournament in scotland?
Are there different types of metal face bolts and if so, what are the differences?
(May. 31, 2011  8:28 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Are there different types of metal face bolts and if so, what are the differences?
MF-f<Mf-l<MFl-<MF-H
Obviously the heavier the less recoiled and better for defence types
And how am I supposed to be able to tell which is which?