[Article] Jimmyjazz39's Birthday Celebration (Zero-G Format)

{{infobox
| Name = Jimmyjazz39's Birthday Celebration
| Date = October 23, 2016
| Host = Jimmyjazz39
| Number of Participants = 8
| Format = Zero-G
| Location = Glasgow Park Playground, Newark, DE

Jimmyjazz39's Birthday Celebration (Zero-G) was a tournament held on the same day as [[Jimmyjazz39's Birthday Celebration (Experimental Format)]]. It was Delaware's first WBO beyblade tournament in Delaware and was held in Glasgow Park. It was hosted by Jimmyjazz39.

==Participants==
*Jimmyjazz39
*TheGrimRipper13
*TheBeyNinja
*beymomdelaware
*Beyblade Strong
*ReeceRoosters13
*tinyfireball
*Lion Guard

==Tournament==
This tournament was run in Round Robin format, with the top three bladers moving on to a small Round Robin in the finals. The only competitively active players in this tournament were TheGrimRipper13, TheBeyNinja, beymomdelaware, and Beyblade Strong. It was also the first tournament for Jimmyjazz39, tinyfireball, ReeceRooster13, and Lion Guard so truly anything was possible. 

Being the most competitively experienced blader there, TheGrimRipper13 placed first in the initial round with a record of 7-0. Most of Jimmyjazz39's combo's were taken straight from the top tier list, so he took second with a record of 5-2. His two losses were to TheGrimRipper13 (because spin steal stamina would outspin defense) and ReeceRoosters13 (because MF-H Diablo Kerbecs was not heavy enough to use sway attack). beymomdelaware was able to place third with an interesting combo of Diablo Beelzeb E230SB and a 4-3 record. There was a 4-way tie for forth place between TheBeyNinja, Beyblade Strong, ReeceRoosters13, and Lion Guard with records of 3-4. And, because of lack of preparedness and experience with MFB, tinyfireball placed last with a record of 0-7. 

In the finals, Jimmyjazz39 took the first battle by defeating beymomdelaware's Diablo Beelzeb with Killerken Reviser. In the next battle Jimmyjazz39 also came out on top by defeating TheGrimRipper13's Phantom Cancer with a Killerken Dragooon spin steal combo. This secured Jimmyjazz39's first tournament victory. The next battle between TheGrimRipper13 and beymomdelaware would determine placing for this tournament. TheGrimRipper13 came out on top by defeating beymomdelaware's Diablo Beelzeb. The final results were Jimmyjazz39 in first, TheGrimRipper13 in second, and beymomdelaware.

==Final Scores and Winning Combinations==
*'''1st Place – Jimmyjazz39 (7-2):''' Killerken Reviser E230CS, Genbu/Killerken Dragooon SA165EWD, MF-H Diablo Kerbecs SP230GCF
*'''2nd Place – TheGrimRipper13 (8-1):''' Phantom Cancer SA165AS, MSF-L Genbu Dragooon TR145EWD/AS
*'''3rd Place – beymomdelaware (4-5):''' Diablo Beelzeb E230SB, Cosmic (Hasbro) Bull W105BSF
*'''4th Place – Beyblade Strong (3-4)'''
*'''5th Place – ReeceRoosters13 (3-4)'''
*'''5th Place – TheBeyNinja (3-4)'''
*'''6th Place – Lion Guard (3-4)'''
*'''7th Place – tinyfireball (0-7)'''}}

any suggestions or edits?
Just try separating the text into some paragraphs but otherwise, that is really a great memory exercise, remembering what you won against and everything. Hasbro should also be properly capitalised near the end but other than that, it looks great and ready to be published, unless someone else who attended this tournament has anything else they want to add.
how's it looking now @[Kai-V].  i will make one for the burst format later
delete
That looks perfect to me. The infobox at the beginning may be broken, since you do not have any }} to end it, and I have no idea if the formatting in general is OK, but I think you could publish it whenever you have time. Great job on this draft and thank you for sharing your experience with us.
where on the beywiki do i publish it? i have never done this before
Code:
{{Tournament Infobox
|Image=
|ImageCaption=
|Host=Jimmyjazz39
|ParticipantCount=8
|Prize=
|Champion=Jimmyjazz39
|RunnerUp=TheGrimRipper13
}}
'''Jimmyjazz39's Birthday Celebration (Zero-G)''' is a Zero-G format [[World Beyblade Organization]] tournament hosted by Jimmyjazz39. It took place in Newark, Delaware on October 23rd, 2016.

==Ranking==
{|class="wikitable" align="center" style="width:100%;"
!style="width:20%"|Position
!Participant
!style="width:30%"|Win/Loss
|-
!1st
|Jimmyjazz39
|7-2
|-
!2nd
|TheGrimRipper13
|8-1
|-
!3rd
|beymomdelaware
|4-5
|-
!4th
|Beyblade Strong
|3-4
|-
!4th
|ReeceRoosters13
|3-4
|-
!4th
|TheBeyNinja
|3-4
|-
!4th
|Lion Guard
|3-4
|-
!8th
|tinyfireball
|0-7
|}
===Winning Combos===
*1st: Jimmyjazz39
**Killerken Leviathan E230CS
**Genbu Killerken SA165EWD
**Genbu Dragoon SA165EWD
**MF-H Diablo Kerbecs SP230GCF
*2nd: TheGrimRipper13
**Phantom Gasher SA165AS
**MSF-L Genbu Dragooon TR145EWD/AS
*3rd: beymomdelaware
**Diablo Beelzeb E230SB
**Cosmic Bull W105BSF

==Tournament Report==
This tournament was run in Round Robin format, with the top three bladers moving on to a small Round Robin in the finals. The only competitively active players in this tournament were TheGrimRipper13, TheBeyNinja, beymomdelaware, and Beyblade Strong. It was also the first tournament for Jimmyjazz39, tinyfireball, ReeceRooster13, and Lion Guard so truly anything was possible.

Being the most competitively experienced blader there, TheGrimRipper13 placed first in the initial round with a record of 7-0. Most of Jimmyjazz39's combo's were taken straight from the top tier list, so he took second with a record of 5-2. His two losses were to TheGrimRipper13 (because spin steal stamina would outspin defense) and ReeceRoosters13 (because MF-H Diablo Kerbecs was not heavy enough to use sway attack). beymomdelaware was able to place third with an interesting combo of Diablo Beelzeb E230SB and a 4-3 record. There was a 4-way tie for forth place between TheBeyNinja, Beyblade Strong, ReeceRoosters13, and Lion Guard with records of 3-4. And, because of lack of preparedness and experience with MFB, tinyfireball placed last with a record of 0-7.

In the finals, Jimmyjazz39 took the first battle by defeating beymomdelaware's Diablo Beelzeb with Killerken Reviser. In the next battle Jimmyjazz39 also came out on top by defeating TheGrimRipper13's Phantom Cancer with a Killerken Dragooon spin steal combo. This secured Jimmyjazz39's first tournament victory. The next battle between TheGrimRipper13 and beymomdelaware would determine placing for this tournament. TheGrimRipper13 came out on top by defeating beymomdelaware's Diablo Beelzeb. The final results were Jimmyjazz39 in first, TheGrimRipper13 in second, and beymomdelaware.

==Gallery==
<gallery>
</gallery>
==Trivia==

==References==
*[URL WBO Tournament Thread]
*[URL Tournament Results Sheet]
{{Reflist}}

{{WBO Tournaments Navbox}}

@[Jimmyjazz39] - Looking good, I've published this now. Thanks for your hard work!

If you have any images for the event, please do let me know and we can get them added later Smile
i dont sry