Are the Dark Blades good Please reply

tell me do they have good parts and are they good overall blades
The support parts are good. Rest is negligible.

Please use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread if you don't have more to discuss.
Bey Brad Wrote:The support parts are good. Rest is negligible.

Please use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread if you don't have more to discuss.

ok can you move for me then or can people just reply
I feel that they arent too special besides the fact that they are dark versions of the originals since the all look the same and the only parts that are REALLY useful are the support parts...although i want them badly and im tryin to get money saved up just to get dark dragoon only if i cant get the rest
... they don't look anything like the original Beyblades.
no i mean that all the dark blades look the same
bluezee14 Wrote:I feel that they arent too special besides the fact that they are dark versions of the originals since the all look the same and the only parts that are REALLY useful are the support parts...although i want them badly and im tryin to get money saved up just to get dark dragoon only if i cant get the rest

im getting dark driger for 50 plus shipping and handleling
That is way too expensive man.

bluezee14 Wrote:no i mean that all the dark blades look the same

Ah, sorry.
im tryin to get it for no more than 20 bucks...im willing to spend 20 but i wanna get it lower first
Bey Brad Wrote:That is way too expensive man.

bluezee14 Wrote:no i mean that all the dark blades look the same

Ah, sorry.

well do you know any place where i can get it cheaper link or something
I'm selling them for a lot less than that but I don't have any more to sell, sorry. Only other place you'll find them is Yahoo! Japan, shouldn't be too hard if you look around for long enough.
i think you can go to mailorderjapan.com but the only one i saw so far is dark dragoon so i think ur best bet to gettin dark driger is sticking with the site u have...what site do u have anyway?
bluezee14 Wrote:i think you can go to mailorderjapan.com but the only one i saw so far is dark dragoon so i think ur best bet to gettin dark driger is sticking with the site u have...what site do u have anyway?

its from i guy i know online
Is the Dark Driger brand new?
I would at least hope its new...u dont want somethin used bcuz that blade is very rare
Bey Brad Wrote:Is the Dark Driger brand new?

yes never used
bluezee14 Wrote:I would at least hope its new...u dont want somethin used bcuz that blade is very rare

yea its new
I've seen Dark Driger float around for like 3,000 yen on YJA, but I think that's still expensive.

and I've always wanted to play around with the ARs as well, but I'd rather keep them mint since they they might not have too much of a use.
G Wrote:I've seen Dark Driger float around for like 3,000 yen on YJA, but I think that's still expensive.

and I've always wanted to play around with the ARs as well, but I'd rather keep them mint since they they might not have too much of a use.

thanx
DrigerBlader Wrote:
bluezee14 Wrote:I feel that they arent too special besides the fact that they are dark versions of the originals since the all look the same and the only parts that are REALLY useful are the support parts...although i want them badly and im tryin to get money saved up just to get dark dragoon only if i cant get the rest

Was there a 1-for-1 deal where you get ripped off for no extra charge?

G Wrote:I've seen Dark Driger float around for like 3,000 yen on YJA, but I think that's still expensive.

Just for the record, I personally don't find this AR of much use.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
DrigerBlader Wrote:

Was there a 1-for-1 deal where you get ripped off for no extra charge?

Just for the record, I personally don't find this AR of much use.

theyre are no other places selling that a looked at so im just going to buy that one cause i really want a dark driger
i think i have a dark bey or two left somewhere

ill look later if you want