April introduces new Beyblade Burst system-Dual Layers!

I see. Well, we'll post info as soon as we have it Smile
Hmm I don't like this new Beyblade Burst. It keeps getting worse in my opinion. But i'm sure it'll keep the new generation happy Wink
Ah, really? Besides the metal, I found that the Dual Layers so far resembled HMS the most, and those are the best designs ever.
(Apr. 27, 2016  4:49 AM)TerraKlipze Wrote: Hmm I don't like this new Beyblade Burst. It keeps getting worse in my opinion. But i'm sure it'll keep the new generation happy Wink

I havent watched it but is it corny? Plus why didn't they just stick to the first gen and upgrade on hms and stuff.
(Apr. 27, 2016  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, really? Besides the metal, I found that the Dual Layers so far resembled HMS the most, and those are the best designs ever.
Yes I don't own any of the new "stuff". It's still exciting to see the title still around, and I really hope to see a comeback of the original beyblade.

luckybak1234 I honestly don't know. I haven't followed beyblade in a long time lol. I was just imagining that. What if they would've kept it going without the new beyblades and characters.
Ah, the eternal complaint we have to answer every year hah...

Unfortunately, Bakuten Shoot Beyblade died and its popularity vanished, so even if some of us are very passionate about it, a whole new generation of kids has taken over and they could not jump onto an old train, it would have been a bad business move.
I mean i don't think it would be that bad
They could keep the old material but advertise in different areas instead and keep it running. Plus they had just stumbled on hms which had alot of room to expanded on

(Apr. 27, 2016  5:09 AM)TerraKlipze Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2016  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, really? Besides the metal, I found that the Dual Layers so far resembled HMS the most, and those are the best designs ever.
Yes I don't own any of the new "stuff". It's still exciting to see the title still around, and I really hope to see a comeback of the original beyblade.

luckybak1234 I honestly don't know. I haven't followed beyblade in a long time lol. I was just imagining that. What if they would've kept it going without the new beyblades and characters.
Yeah man imo would have been so much better. Plus the character development and design was alot better. I want to see it make a return.
(Apr. 27, 2016  5:16 AM)luckybak1234 Wrote: I mean i don't think it would be that bad
They could keep the old material but advertise in different areas instead and keep it running. Plus they had just stumbled on hms which had alot of room to expanded on

(Apr. 27, 2016  5:09 AM)TerraKlipze Wrote:

Yeah man imo would have been so much better. Plus the character development and design was alot better. I want to see it make a return.

From a design/marketing perspective, that would be an awful idea, eventually you have to let them go, because they would eventually be "boring" or "always the same", TT used recesses in order to refresh the franchise, if they would not, the people would have over saturated of beyblade and wouldn't care about it anymore

EDIT: Has someone that was 12 when Bakuten Shoot Beyblade started in his country, I prefer the way it ended than have an extra forgettable couple of season
(Apr. 27, 2016  1:50 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: EDIT: Has someone that was 12 when Bakuten Shoot Beyblade started in his country, I prefer the way it ended than have an extra forgettable couple of season

Yeah, I am not sure where they could've gone with these characters after G-Revolution's finale. They were basically as powerful as Beyblade demigods lol

Also, anyone who thinks the original series of Beyblade isn't corny is kidding themselves. Battling spinning top anime is never going to be particularly deep or serious (nor should it be). It can definitely be cool, though.