April Fools!

Ok, April Fools was yesterday, did anyone play some awesome prank on people.
I had told my friend dat I have a black sun galaxy pegasus. He wanted it so badly that he was ready to buy it fr any amount. Thus he was fooled Grin
I put a rubberband on the spray fauset on the sink so when u turn on the water you get wet when you turn on the water. I also put a cup upside down with water so when you pick it up water comes out TROLL!!!! lol
My friend is a big writer, and I told her that I had accidentally gotten an email from a book publishing place saying that they wanted to make her fanfic into a short story. She was suspicious a first, but then got really excited. I showed her the fake letter, and at the bottom it said "P.S., April Fools Day." She burst out laughing.

She doesn't take anything seriously, so I was able to pull this off without her hating me or hurting her feelings...
I know I'm coming late to the party, but I somehow found the guts to put on my Indian friend's purple turban, run into a different friends classroom and shout "TROLL!!!! THERE'S A TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!" I then waited a few seconds to make sure everyone was looking at me, said "Just thought you should know" and fainted. Everyone cracked up, and apparently was so funny the teacher didn't have the heart to get me in trouble.

(Apr. 02, 2013  7:23 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: My friend is a big writer, and I told her that I had accidentally gotten an email from a book publishing place saying that they wanted to make her fanfic into a short story. She was suspicious a first, but then got really excited. I showed her the fake letter, and at the bottom it said "P.S., April Fools Day." She burst out laughing.

She doesn't take anything seriously, so I was able to pull this off without her hating me or hurting her feelings...
Very nice. Good writing jokes always appreciated, haha :-)
I've done a few good ones. Once, I replaced the ice cream with mashed potatoes. Another time, I took a screenshot of the desktop, and then set it as the desktop. Then, I moved all the usual icons off the screen so when people tried to click them they'd only be clicking the picture.