April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice

Congrats to you who have one this giveaway, Enjoy the face booster and BBG-03 Start Dash Set

Note to self: Better luck next time Wink
i won cant belive it blue face booster please
The last winner shows himself! Smile

night wing 247, since you won, don't forget to choose your Face Booster!
(Apr. 22, 2012  8:38 PM)night wing 247 Wrote: i won cant belive it blue face booster please

You quickly run toward the kiosk containing your [Image: faceboosterblue.png] as the timed door lowers at an alarmingly fast rate. Making a valiant leap for it, your arm outstretched... you miss completely, and fall flat. Standing up, you turn and see that the door has closed, but a button to open it is right next to it! Snatching it out of the kiosk, you tip it over and shake out its contents to reveal...

....a Libra Face! [Image: libraface.png]

(Apr. 23, 2012  6:02 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  8:38 PM)night wing 247 Wrote: i won cant belive it blue face booster please

You quickly run toward the kiosk containing your [Image: faceboosterblue.png] as the timed door lowers at an alarmingly fast rate. Making a valiant leap for it, your arm outstretched... you miss completely, and fall flat. Standing up, you turn and see that the door has closed, but a button to open it is right next to it! Snatching it out of the kiosk, you tip it over and shake out its contents to reveal...

....a Libra Face! [Image: libraface.png]

that's great............. now night wing 247 just give your shipping address to Kei..... he hold me that he would ship it once he gets all of ours addresses.
Wow, I had been too busy these days, and completely forgot that the results of this Giveaway would have been out almost a week ago...
But, better late than never!

Congrats guys! Grin
Even I am extremely happy to see my friend ashton win this Zero G Start Dash Set, haha!
So guys, you are going to thoroughly enjoy the madness of Zero G, isn't it?

Sooo, enjoy! The Faces earned have also been quite nice! Eee
Smile for the winners
Wow, I totally forgot about this. I thought it ended April 30th lol

Congrats to the winners, Enjoy your new Zero-G's!

Glad I didn't win, I would have forgot about it anyways Grin
Congrats! ! You three
cool i didint enter lol congratz to winners =-D
Since this contest is long over, and faces have all been awarded, I will be closing this thread.

Congratulations to all of the winners, and enjoy your prizes!