Appropriate Anime

(Nov. 23, 2020  11:05 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:12 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Well most anime does have it but try Yo kai watch (before shadowside )
dinosaur king (it sucks but hey, its an anime)

Yeah I’m a lot older now and I’m allowed to watch mostly anything.
So watch Kill la Kill is very good, or Gurren Lagann, they're from the same staff.
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  8:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i feel i should elaborate on why i chose Nekopara.

- its pretty lighthearted and pretty funny in some parts

- no swearing of any kind (i think, im only 4 episodes into the show)

- its pretty short for those who like quick animes (its 12 Episodes long)

- again it is really really cute and funny!

*WARNING: there is a Nekopara game but it is not kid-friendly unlike its anime adaptation
Searched it up, it seems...

Interesting

The anime is really good but i wouldnt recommend playing the game if you're under 18
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  10:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Searched it up, it seems...

Interesting

The anime is really good but i wouldnt recommend playing the game if you're under 18

...So THAT'S what your new pfp is. I searched the anime, looks pretty good.
If appropriate,probably something like digimon,but if something with little violence like Naruto or One piece
I'd say Initial D or Wangan Midnight, both are racing animes. There's a small amount of blood ( First Stage only, happens only once ), and a tad bit of nudity ( if you watch Extra Stage 1-2, that is though they're just filler and serve no real importance to the main plot in ID ), Initial D has some very good races ( well most of 5th Stage was bad save for the Shinigami vs Ryosuke race ). And for Wangan Midnight, there's not really much nudity or violence, nor gore but an amazing storyline. And both animes have sick cars.
Btw since I saw it in the opening post, SAO is very not kid friendly.
I've recently watched "Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai", and "Majo no Tabitabi". They're pretty alright, I guess might classify as "appropriate".
It's not an Anime but i think Voltron is appropriate
Yugioh is a must see. Even the fillers are good.
(Dec. 24, 2020  8:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yugioh is a must see. Even the fillers are good.
But only the 4kids version is appropriate
(Dec. 24, 2020  8:22 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  8:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yugioh is a must see. Even the fillers are good.
But only the 4kids version is appropriate

True, they do be pointing their fingers very menacingly though.
I know more than one person already recommended this, but I'll say it anyway: Try watching Yu-Gi-Oh!
It's pretty much the best card game anime out there, and the show actually focuses on plot and character development more than selling the cards (Unless your name is Crow Hogan, but that's beside the point).
However, the Japanese original includes a bit of curse words here and there, and there's also mild violence. So if you wanna avoid that, watch the Dub version (Fair warning tho, GX, ZEXAL and ARC-V's dubs are cringe as all hell).
(Jul. 02, 2021  11:19 AM)cjlab9ihih Wrote: Have you seen the Death Notebook?

It's official: You're spamming, trolling, or both. Death Note is not an anime appropriate for younger bladers.