Apeiron

Metal Ape, CWD God Ring, Battle Change Core (w/ CWD Defense Ring)

As you can see, I like to experiment with Battle Change Core. Obviously a heavy tank with two free-spinning rings. Yes? No?
Only CWD God Ring is free spinning in that combo (which is ok, because you definately don't want to put a free spinning CWD in that RC). Since you're using a BCC combo, you might as well use a heavier AR like Samurai Upper or Jiraiya Blade (there isn't much of a point in using BCC if it's not for weight).

I'd still prefer to either go with 2xBCC CWD plastic parts for overall bulkiness, use CWD Defense Ring with BCC CWD to change modes manualy or just stick with the fixed Free Crusher smasher (assuming you might go for attack).
Even weighting less, I think BC2 is still the best for defensive combos.
No, Defense Ring spins freely too. I kept it that way so the sharp tip would stay out to serve its purpose as a defenser. But I'll take your suggestions and experiment some more.
Ichida Wrote:No, Defense Ring spins freely too. I kept it that way so the sharp tip would stay out to serve its purpose as a defenser. But I'll take your suggestions and experiment some more.
What? How's it spinning freely? If it's being used in the CWD metal part, it has to be fixed. If it's being used in the RC it should be fixed as well. Are you sure you meant Defense Ring?
King of Darkness Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:No, Defense Ring spins freely too. I kept it that way so the sharp tip would stay out to serve its purpose as a defenser. But I'll take your suggestions and experiment some more.
What? How's it spinning freely? If it's being used in the CWD metal part, it has to be fixed. If it's being used in the RC it should be fixed as well. Are you sure you meant Defense Ring?

Now I'm pretty sure he doesn't Tongue_out

I'm not even sure how well this can survive against an attacker- sometimes, I find this core topples too easily, so I prefer to use it for attack types. Against survival types... yeah.
Parts List Wrote:Sea Dragon
AR: Metal Ball Attacker
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Metal Ball Core

Sea Dragon's CWD does spin freely in the Battle Change Core and on a CWD.
Ichida Wrote:

Sea Dragon has two CWDs. Defense Ring and Free Defenser.

[Image: att409.jpg]

Top one is Defense Ring. It's the one that's useful. IT DOESN'T SPIN FREE.

[Image: djfail.jpg]
Oh. Well, the one I got had Free Defenser. I wasn't aware there were two Sea Dragon CWDs.
Tamer Brad Wrote:[Image: djfail.jpg]

xDDDDD
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:

Sea Dragon has two CWDs. Defense Ring and Free Defenser.

[Image: att409.jpg]

Top one is Defense Ring. It's the one that's useful. IT DOESN'T SPIN FREE.

[Image: djfail.jpg]

yea Sea drake definently doesn't spin lol