Anyone plays LOL(League of Legends)

(Jan. 20, 2016  8:17 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: The new ranked season is live! Not gonna lie, I am spamming OP champions to get to silver/gold, haha.
what the carp , are you a newb man? no one needs OP champions to win ranked games fam, only you huehue. But srsly though, Wukong can still pwn your op Champs.
I am in bronze. I can't afford to take chances.
Nobody can leave the bronze zone.
I am already 1/2.

I hate bronze teams ;_;
Well , i was Bronze V when i finished the MMR system thingy. And i dashed into Silver III in only 2 months. Yeah. Wukong is cool. Illaoi sucks. Ekko aswell.
The new ranked system is awful imo. Thoughts on it?
(Jan. 22, 2016  10:03 AM)Kujikato Wrote: The new ranked system is awful imo. Thoughts on it?
Well , i've stop playing LoL, you may call me a retired LoL player lel. But what's it like? did they change the MMR system thingy? i heard they added a new division though. Master Division.
Hextech Crafting is live. It's where you get rewards like Essence or Skins for doing well in games, essence unlocks the skins you get. They give you 1 promotional chest (on my smurf I got 2 though, in my main I only got 1 ;__Wink. I got Ice Drake Shyvana, some people got legacy skins but I'm happy cuz free skins woop.

Now I regret all that RP I bought over the past year haha.
Some hackers took down the NA servers last night >_>
Anyone still playing? anyway, it's placement time! ( pretty late) and so far i got 4 wins and lost 2 games on ranked solo / duo. Hopefully i'll be atleast Silver V just to get out of Bronze, but i think it's pretty impossible, trolls and inters are constantly in my games..
I've been playing a lot lately, I'm level 30 but I'm not good enough to try ranked. I mainly play supports (DJ Sona mainly) and unless my team is complete garbadge, I can manage to get a pretty decent score.
(Dec. 27, 2016  4:54 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I've been playing a lot lately, I'm level 30 but I'm not good enough to try ranked. I mainly play supports (DJ Sona mainly) and unless my team is complete garbadge, I can manage to get a pretty decent score.

are you playing in NA? I suggest you try karma or blitzcrank as support, Karma is much more op though.
(Jan. 22, 2016  9:51 AM)Mint Wrote: Well , i was Bronze V when i finished the MMR system thingy. And i dashed into Silver III in only 2 months. Yeah. Wukong is cool. Illaoi sucks. Ekko aswell.
Chill Ekko and Talon are lit bruh wukong gonna get smacked
Seems like Draven was buffed (yeah, since he wasn't already OP enough...)

I lost pretty much every single game I've played since yesterday, and I think I've had enough. All of those losses are due to my teammates' toxicity and selfish conduct. They never help, nor communicate, and we end up feeding the opponents and losing all our turrets in no time.

I just want to farm IPs to buy Nautilus dammit.
Hi there, I play since February/march, I was Silver III and I'm training hard Varus Smile