Anyone make there own homemade beyblades???

So I was wondering if anyone here makes the own home made beyblades at home (not talkin 3d printer) 
But I'm talk bout like,  
Out of  useless stuff that's Laying around the house 
Or cardbord or wat ever u u have to make them with.  If so post a video and show us all.

But me personally I like main beyblades 
Like my homemade Cho-Z Spriggan,  and a couple other not to mention the one I started last night for my nephew an also made a new bust bey 
For me  but comment and lmk if y'all make your own beyblades  ??? #HopeThisThreadIsCool #LmkIfItsNot
This thread just reminded me of what I used to do a long time ago back in like the 2nd Grade, Metal Fight was really big back then and during class we would make little homemade Beyblades out of these connecting block type things. Then we would hand spin them, and have all sorts of battle. Now though I only really use officially made beys.
Yah that's dope bro. But I lit Makin the cause I'm in to art also so an ik way I be doing wen it comes to making a bey they come out nice sum time, my YouTube Channle is "RizeySaragomi" I got videos of my home made beys an real beys battling a lol an boi wen I tell u my home made Cho z Spriggan is OP lol it's pp but yah it be dope tho wen u can make a bey thats really dope an works
(Dec. 16, 2018  8:36 PM)RizeySaragomi Wrote: Yah that's dope bro. But I lit Makin the cause I'm in to art also so an ik way I be doing wen it comes to making a bey they come out nice sum time, my YouTube Channle is "RizeySaragomi" I got videos of my home made beys an real beys battling a lol an boi wen I tell u my home made Cho z Spriggan is OP lol it's pp but yah it be dope tho wen u can make a bey thats really dope an works
I’m actually interested in seeing how your homemade bey preforms, I’ll check it out!
Some kids in my class used to add stationary stuffs to erasers to make Beyblades.
I make cheap Mods for Disk and Drivers , will try for layer soon after
That's dope u guys it's fun to do especially elwen it come out dope I have my new blade I'ma share soon as I figure out how to post pisc on here

(Dec. 16, 2018  8:54 PM)Bladerbill Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2018  8:36 PM)RizeySaragomi Wrote: Yah that's dope bro. But I lit Makin the cause I'm in to art also so an ik way I be doing wen it comes to making a bey they come out nice sum time, my YouTube Channle is "RizeySaragomi" I got videos of my home made beys an real beys battling a lol an boi wen I tell u my home made Cho z Spriggan is OP lol it's pp but yah it be dope tho wen u can make a bey thats really dope an works
I’m actually interested in seeing how your homemade bey preforms, I’ll check it out!

https://youtu.be/yc1f7qKrensso here goes a video of my home made Cho-Z Spriggan for u guys

Hey wats up y'all it's yo boi Rizey and ik this doesn't have anything to-do with this but can sum of u guys help me make a name for this homemade dragon burst bey I made please?! If so PM me and I'll show it too u and I'll win I pick I'll everyone one way the name is wit a video for y'all., BTW I also drew a bit beast/ avatar for it too that I'll show u
(Dec. 19, 2018  2:57 PM)RizeySaragomi Wrote: So hear go my new home made bey guys tell me Wat u think and help me pick a name for it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1POvsXsN...p=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ukn0iXY...p=drivesdk

Weren't you the guy that sent me a mail with those pictures? Seriously, how did you get my e-mail?
(Dec. 19, 2018  4:02 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2018  2:57 PM)RizeySaragomi Wrote: So hear go my new home made bey guys tell me Wat ru think and help me pick a name for it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1POvsXsN...p=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ukn0iXY...p=drivesdk

Weren't you the guy that sent me a mail with those pictures? Seriously, how did you get my e-mail?

Naw dude I got alot of request on Google drive to view them an I accepted all of them but other than that I never knew it email or u an idea which email is yours the because it was so manny
(Dec. 19, 2018  8:50 PM)RizeySaragomi Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2018  4:02 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Weren't you the guy that sent me a mail with those pictures? Seriously, how did you get my e-mail?

Naw dude I got alot of request on Google drive to view them an I accepted all of them but other than that I never knew it email or u an idea which email is yours the because it was so manny
Ohhhhh ok. I get it now.
Yah bro lol I'm not gonna spam u guys to death lol haha but yah dats wat happened
... Lol but seriously bro?? Cremated zA ?? Lol good one?
You may cringe at this, but lego beyblade. Me and flame Capricorn do it all the time. Maybe I'll show you our best designs later.
Yep, all the time. I literally make LEGO Beyblades. I have over 70 of them too, currently I have made all the Chou Z Beys, all the God Layers, and most of the dual layers. No single layers though.
Before creating new topics, please search first. There are definitely already topics for both LEGO Beyblades and mods in the Your Creations forum. Beyblade General is for discussion of official Beyblades and the like. Please use one of the existing topics instead.