Anyone listen to Metal

Avenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine, slipknot, trivium, shadows fall, lamb of god, suicide silence, winds of plague, bring me the horizon, A day to remember, Parkway drive an many many others.
I listen to alot of metal. Heres a few I like.
List of metal bands:
As I lay Dying
All That Remains
Atreyu
Ill Nino
Trivium
UNEARTH
Does any one considere the old German band 'WARLOCK' metal or heavy metal.And what about the German
"QUEEN of METAL" ,WORLD WIDE, Doro Pecsh.I've been liscening to her since before i was even born. I LOVE HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
METAL FTW!!!
I've recently really got into ABRB, or at least when they had their first vocalist. My Fears Have Become Phobias is a great song imo.
I've never really known any metal bands. Only recently did I hear Blind Guardian and they're really something.
sorry but i love my slipknot [best song before i forget], a7x [best song afterlife] and escape the fate [best song this war is ours]
correct me if im wrong but is escape the fate metal?
anyway metal bands i listen to are
parkwaydrive
august burns red
devil wears prada
bring me the horizon
Children of Bodom, In Flames, Manowar, Dream Evil, Stratovarious, Soilwork, Accept, Pantera, Twisted Sister, Godsmack, Five Finger Death Punch. There is a lot of bands out there. Just have to find them =)
I just got the avengers soundtrack and its awesome!!! Joyful_3. I listen to Black Veil Brides, Disturbed, System of A Down, Slipknot and Korn.