Any interest in Central Pennsylvania tourneys?

Ignitor1121 has been after me to become an organizer, so I’m trying to get a sense of how many bladers would be interested in tournaments in Central PA. For reference, we are in 17042, about 1:30 west of Philadelphia and about 1:45 north of Baltimore.

LMK in replies
I'd definitely go!
I0/10 would go
If you guys were closer to the west side I could make it lol. Over that way it's like a 8 or 9 hour drive.
I know we have at least a dozen or so Bladers that havent competed in WBO in the past that would definitely play if I run these, so I’ll work to get qualified as an organizer ASAP and buy some TT Stadiums... Go Shoot!
I'm actually in central PA myself, only been hosting in Philadelphia because it's a more central location to people from MD and NY/NJ and it seemed like there was more interest in that area. But if there's enough interest to host a tournament closer to home, I would be down for it.
Cool! I need to get my posts up just a bit more to become an organizer, then we can get this rolling...
Put the word out and let’s make this happen! I’m in Lebanon, Pa (17042). Will be targeting a Saturday afternoon in early to mid August for our first event and try to run them roughly monthly or so. I’m scouting venues now, lots of local parks so it shouldn’t be an issue.

I’m light on TT stadiums right now, so if any attendees can bring theirs along it would be greatly appreciated! I’ll get my organizer quiz done by this weekend since my posts are now high enough!

Game on, Let it Rip!
Didn’t want any of you following this to think I’ve abandoned this idea, we will still be planning to host central PA tournaments as soon as possible. As most of you probably know, the organizer quiz is down and has been for a bit. Until it’s back up I can’t finish becoming an organizer so we can start hosting. That’s all we are waiting on...