Any bladers near Syracuse? (Or just upstate NY in general)

I was thinking of possibly organizing tournaments where I live in the Syracuse area. Is there anyone in that area that would come?
I'm actually only an hour away from syacuse
(Aug. 08, 2018  6:45 AM)Burst_star Wrote: I'm actually only an hour away from syacuse
Cool, I'm around Baldwinsville. How about you?
(Aug. 10, 2018  8:22 PM)Burst_star Wrote: I'm in Binghamton

Cool, I'm planning on hosting some tournaments in baldwinsville. Would it be possible for you go to?
I would definitely be able to go
Bumpity bump
That's a great idea. I have been waiting to participate in a tournament. I live very close to B' Ville.
(Nov. 26, 2018  1:19 AM)RayR Wrote: That's a great idea. I have been waiting to participate in a tournament.  I live very close to B' Ville.

Oh sweet! I live in Bville! Am planning to host tournament there. Can I put you down as a confirmed member for my organizer's quiz?

(Nov. 26, 2018  1:19 AM)RayR Wrote: That's a great idea. I have been waiting to participate in a tournament.  I live very close to B' Ville.

Also, If you have any friends that could participate, that would be cool as well!
I'm starting a discord group chat for the people interesting in the tournaments I plan to host. My discord is Video Central 1234#2284. Friend me and I will add you to the group chat.
(Jan. 16, 2019  4:53 PM)Yolobuddy86 Wrote: HELLO FELLO COMPANIAN OF MINE

Hi
I have just made my account and I am not clear on how to enter tournaments. I'm thinking the tournament would be held in spring break when I don't have school.
(Mar. 17, 2019  2:46 AM)RayR Wrote: I have just made my account and I am not clear on how to enter tournaments. I'm thinking the tournament would be held in spring break when I don't have school.
So I haven't confirmed when a tournament will be taking place. I will probably be around april or late march on a saturday or sunday. All you have to do to join is hit the blue join button on the tournament thread when it is up. Also, if you are knew to the wbo, I would suggest reading some of the rule books. Thanks!
It’s only a few hours for me to drive up to New York State so I can most likely confirmed to be at a tournament if you host!
(Mar. 17, 2019  3:49 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: It’s only a few hours for me to drive up to New York State so I can most likely confirmed to be at a tournament if you host!
Sick man! could you help me judge? Thanks and I hope to see you there
Hey guys, so quick update, I just found a potential venue for the tournaments and I plan to take the organizers quiz soon. Here is the potential venue: Microgame Play & Trade, 4160 NY-31, Clay, NY 13041. Please tell me if you can go to this venue and subscribe to this thread for updates.

This is a link to the U.S beyblade discord, join it and then PM me (I'm probably going to be called either bladekid or Video Central 1234 so just send me a PM and/or a friend request) and I can add you to my Upstate NY group chat. https://discord.gg/U8pwaUx
Im so going to this please make it happen
I'm like 3 hours away but could save up and go to some events at points. I live in Bolivar, NY Smile
(Oct. 03, 2019  3:40 AM)K1mboslice1305 Wrote: I'm like 3 hours away but could save up and go to some events at points. I live in Bolivar, NY :)

Oh ok, thanks for the info, I was wondering where you from.

Don't forget to friend request me on discord and say that you're interested in these events. Once I have enough people knowing about it, I'll try to make plans to host.
(Oct. 03, 2019  3:40 AM)K1mboslice1305 Wrote: I'm like 3 hours away but could save up and go to some events at points. I live in Bolivar, NY Smile

RECORD IT!!
(Oct. 03, 2019  5:07 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  3:40 AM)K1mboslice1305 Wrote: I'm like 3 hours away but could save up and go to some events at points. I live in Bolivar, NY Smile

RECORD IT!!
I'm probably gonna record it too even if he doesn't.
Yeah I live in north syracuse near b’ ville.
I live in Albany and I am dying to compete