Current Maryland [MD] Tournament Thread

(Dec. 24, 2021  5:16 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Greetings! 

My son is very interested in your tournaments. He loves Beyblading and many of his friends are Bladers as well. We are looking forward to engaging with you at future events.

Stay Healthy! 
Noah B 
c/o his Mom Staci

That is surely enough to run a tournament. Once things warm up, I shall run this. Or perhaps I will simply rent that Library meeting room sometime.
Hello! Welcome to the WBO! There is lots of tournaments in the MD/Northern VA. Hope to see you in a tournament soon!
(Dec. 23, 2021  4:39 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: For curiosity's sake, I'm wondering how many people who attend tournaments in the Maryland region have Hasbro Burst Pro Series Elite Champions Beystadium. To clarify, that's one of these:
[Image: 2c555b0b646bb107ed486129b4e34428ba01e51a.jpg]
I should like to do an unranked tournament using these sometime when the weather gets warmer. I have one of these. We would need at least 3 for a tournament, from reliable bladers who attend tournaments regularly. And so I'm wondering if we can get enough together to run a tournament. I suspect Mike.Nightwing might have one.

The purpose of this tournament would be to properly test how current Burst Standard meta functions in this beystadium, get a good feel for how it differs from B-09s, and provide data for determining if this would be an acceptable replacement for Burst Standard.

I also have a halfway decent prize I'm saving for it.
I have one of these! Love this idea