Any beybladers in Lexington or close by

If you're talking about Lexington, KY, I'm about 2 hours away, I understand I want a tournament in the area as well.
However, I recommend checking out the Tournament section of the WBO, there's a Tournament in Roanoke VA, and there's a good amount of people registered. If you want to try and make the drive to get there, I recommend going to that.
It's probably going to be the closest tournament for our area as we can really get with a decent amount of people.
Hey @[sailorjeff5], thanks for your interest in WBO tournaments! I thought I'd give you some information about how our tournaments work.

The WBO, a fan run community, relies on Beyblade fans—like you—to host and attend tournaments all around the world. All official WBO upcoming tournaments are posted here: WBO Beyblade Tournaments.

I've moved your thread to the North America forum, which you can use to hopefully find other Bladers in your area: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America

If you're interested in hosting an event of your own, you can visit this page to learn more: Become an Organizer.

Hope this helps!
My name is Anthony. I’m in Louisville. I’d be willing to battle in a tournament
I live in Nashville if you can arrange something contact me
Yo, I'm down to compete in a tournament in Lexington, I live in Lexington currently so if one is to be held, you got my registration!
yo guys I might try to become an organizer I live in the nicholasville area who'd want to participate in tournaments around there?
I live just outside of Lexington and I know there are a number of card/hobby shops that are welcoming to all ages, I'm sure they would be willing to give us some space on weekends for a couple hours. I'm just now getting into this as a hobby and I would love to become an organizer and get some tournaments going in the Central Kentucky area.
I would for sure love a tournament in Lexington, I’m attending UK right now
(Nov. 11, 2019  9:31 PM)monkeyman_31 Wrote: I would for sure love a tournament in Lexington, I’m attending UK right now

I attend the BCTC right next to UK lol that's hilarious. I'll try attempting to become an organizer I just need 4-8 people here to be confirmed participants after I post my interest in hosting an event.
Im highly interested, i wouldnt even mind helping. i have 4 kids, and another 4 niece and nephews.