Any MMORPG

(Aug. 11, 2008  4:50 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: as long as it doesn't play like GU ughhh

uuggghhh .hack//INFECTION wants to kill meeee

;_;

isn't it GOOD THOUGH
(Aug. 11, 2008  5:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  4:50 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: as long as it doesn't play like GU ughhh

uuggghhh .hack//INFECTION wants to kill meeee

;_;

isn't it GOOD THOUGH

thats a discussion for another day

(by another day, I mean tomorrow on MSN maybe lol)
Lineage 2 = Best MMORPG in my opinion.

I've played:
Runescape.
WoW.
Ragnarok.
FlyFF.
Kal Online.
Lineage 2.
I loved lineage 2 it was the best MMORPG i made.
Well, i used to play on Guild Wars, though i ended up quitting because i spent waaaaaaaay to long on it =p
Rofl heh i know i spent way to much time on lineage 2 i played on a private sever (its a free sever) and i had a lot of fun also if i had the chance to go back to lineage 2 i would.
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:37 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: i played on a private sever (its a free sever)

Me too.
I played a lot of private servers.
Lol heh small world i played l2 renvenge wat was your, private severs name??
Just The Other Day I Was Play Dream Of Mirror Online(DOMO)
Does Anyone Play It?
(Aug. 12, 2008  2:38 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Lol heh small world i played l2 renvenge wat was your, private severs name??

FunL2 mainly.
I tried a lot of different ones, but FunL2 had an awesome community.
You've piqued my interest in this Lineage game, so when I searched for it, I was startled to find out people commited murders agaisnt the people who have defeated them in this game? As Artie would say, hXc, but not even that can contain this, it's more like INSANE. This game is no longer relevant to my interests. The End.
(Aug. 12, 2008  6:17 AM)Takao Wrote: You've peaked my interest with this Lineage game

*piqued urrgghhh

Sorry, my grammar/spelling OCD side is kicking in.
(Aug. 12, 2008  2:01 AM)Run Away Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:37 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: i played on a private sever (its a free sever)

Me too.
I played a lot of private servers.

I had a private sever!

called TNT-WOW
(Aug. 12, 2008  4:37 AM)Kazuma Wrote: Just The Other Day I Was Play Dream Of Mirror Online(DOMO)
Does Anyone Play It?

I never heard of it.
I also play Naruto-Arena. Anyone else here played it?
(Aug. 12, 2008  4:16 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I also play Naruto-Arena. Anyone else here played it?

You talking about for war craft 3 frozen throne? When you play online.
I used to play Flyff and Albatross18. Surprisingly, the community aspect was really poor. I didn't feel like i was a part of something memorable, or that i wanted to stay in for the long run. Once i had grinded to a decent rank/level in each game... i quickly got bored.
(Aug. 12, 2008  5:19 PM)Nikku Wrote: I used to play Flyff and Albatross18. Surprisingly, the community aspect was really poor. I didn't feel like i was a part of something memorable, or that i wanted to stay in for the long run. Once i had grinded to a decent rank/level in each game... i quickly got bored.

Same here i got bored of Flyff after the first 30 levels.
I play runescape.
(Jul. 14, 2011  3:55 PM)Will I AmBlader Wrote: I play runescape.

haha i use to play until i got hacked lost 55m -.-