Any Bladers Around [Teesside,UK]

I was wondering if there were anybody who still has an interest in beyblades around this area as it seems to be completely dead. During when the metal saga was at its most popular i used to see people having battles in the parks and streets.

So I'm looking for anybody (Preferably 18+) around this area who wants a battle.
(Sep. 22, 2019  1:45 PM)Zefraxciton Wrote: I was wondering if there were anybody who still has an interest in beyblades around this area as it seems to be completely dead. During when the metal saga was at its most popular i used to see people having battles in the parks and streets.

So I'm looking for anybody (Preferably 18+) around this area who wants a battle.
(May. 28, 2021  11:11 AM)Lyntemporarye Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  1:45 PM)Zefraxciton Wrote: I was wondering if there were anybody who still has an interest in beyblades around this area as it seems to be completely dead. During when the metal saga was at its most popular i used to see people having battles in the parks and streets.

?
Any bladers around who is a pro player in gaming field. If you know that with such players i got the chance to increase my playing abilities. If you know that it is easy for me then i start to make a SuperiorPapers demand and this will help me to get a perfect resources ever.
Damn was gonna reply but realise this was posted two years ago yikes, beybalde is truly dead in the UK huh, really sad to see.