Anti-Recoil Special:MF Rock Bull H145WD

If I were to use an RF tip in the combo, would the RF cause the force of the recoil to be absorbed? Or will RF cause the force of the recoil to be redirected at the opposing Beyblade?

Rock Bull H145RF
HF/S has a little lower movement and more stamina. I just got some more testing done on Rock Bull H145HF/S and it beat my Rock Aquario C145WB. I was surprised. Also, this is the best combo for the PTW stadium because even if it gets knocked into the pits, it flys right out with low stamina.
(Aug. 06, 2010  5:31 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: HF/S has a little lower movement and more stamina. I just got some more testing done on Rock Bull H145HF/S and it beat my Rock Aquario C145WB. I was surprised. Also, this is the best combo for the PTW stadium because even if it gets knocked into the pits, it flys right out with low stamina.

As you know Rock Aquario C145WB isn't a good defense beyblade
It seems the MF and RF would help would the reducing recoil. I dont have much experience with turning a defence into an attack type. But it seems like with both MF and RF,It'd be a tank that slams into the opposing Bey.
(Aug. 06, 2010  5:59 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: It seems the MF and RF would help would the reducing recoil. I dont have much experience with turning a defence into an attack type. But it seems like with both MF and RF,It'd be a tank that slams into the opposing Bey.

If the RF isn't worn, it would works as an attack type, but MF slows down it speed and adds weight to the centre, causing a non-powerful hit
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:03 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  5:59 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: It seems the MF and RF would help would the reducing recoil. I dont have much experience with turning a defence into an attack type. But it seems like with both MF and RF,It'd be a tank that slams into the opposing Bey.

If the RF isn't worn, it would works as an attack type, but MF slows down it speed and adds weight to the centre, causing a non-powerful hit

Oh,I thought it would be similiar to a speeding Semi-Truck hitting a normal car.
I didn't have a spare bull and don't they weight about the same?
(Aug. 06, 2010  4:53 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: I didn't have a spare bull and don't they weight about the same?

Rock isn't a good Defense wheel though.
(Jul. 06, 2010  2:09 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2010  8:50 PM)BlackAce Wrote: I want to find uses for parts that are being overlooked

I think we're going by that.
Are you talking to me? Rock hasn't been overlooked. It's been tested extensively, more so now that Hasbro's domestic release is out.

It's not a good Defense wheel.
Hopefully Earth Aquila comes out soon so us Americans can do some testing. My combo also works veryb well against low attackers and throws them into pit. PTW MASTER! Lol
(Aug. 06, 2010  5:59 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Hopefully Earth Aquila comes out soon so us Americans can do some testing. My combo also works veryb well against low attackers and throws them into pit. PTW MASTER! Lol
"Americans" can already do some tests if they 'dare' buy online, hah.
Importing is expensive. All I'll get is Metal Faces later. It's about $20 for a Bey from Dimsum or whatever you spell it. lol. At least I can beat people without importing a stadium. XD Takara Tomy, Please come to America!
It depends on what you get the average releases are 15USD and under.
It's a hobby, it's gonna be expensive. Also testing for what exactly? We already know Earth is a good defence wheel. So if you take a top tier combo and replace one part it will still perform decently.
(Aug. 06, 2010  10:56 PM)megablader2 Wrote: So if you take a top tier combo and replace one part it will still perform decently.

Escolpio 145SD says hi.
That's really no where near what I meant. I meant if you get a top tier defence combo like Earth Bull C145WD and replace the track with H145 then the combo will still be alright. I was trying to understand what he think there is to test.
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:03 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That's really no where near what I meant. I meant if you get a top tier defence combo like Earth Bull C145WD and replace the track with H145 then the combo will still be alright. I was trying to understand what he think there is to test.

And the point I was making is that changing one part can make a huge difference. Earth Bull C145WD is not a top tier defence combo, btw.
Yeah it is. It's on the competitive combos thread actually.
Needs a MF.
Forgot about that, i'm tired gonna gotta bed.
(Jul. 05, 2010  2:54 PM)Ozzy Wrote: There is no need to "relax" as you say. It's called being fed up with the commonly followed suggestions that if the "top" players says its wrong then its wrong or if maybe one or two people try it then it's wrong. This is why people get discouraged and feel like they shouldnt contribute anymore. So I apologize to BlackAce for possibly ruining his thread but this needed to really be said at this time.
Thank you <3, I hope I made the symbol correctly. I also want to test this right now. Maybe a few changes should be made but not the entire combo as suggested. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

They are "top" players for a reason... it just means that they have more experience there for they have a better understanding of the parts... How do you think they got to the "top" without experimentation?
change Horn 145 to Rubber 145 and are Eternal Defense 145 good?
Change your 2010 calender with the 2011.
Welcome back, Mr zode, your time travel is now over. Hope you enjoyed to see the beyblade combos of the past. We hope you come again soon!
EDIT: Beaten by 4 mins by ikmv...