[Answered]  what is the best bey to get in cho-z?

i surprisingly have no cho_z beys so please tell me the best to start with.
Well theirs a few good ones cho z valkyrie , cho z spriggan ,archer Hercules,  hell Salamander , dead hades are probably top 5. than you got revive Phoenix, emperor forneus and orb egis layers who's also good oh theirs also Geist fafnir too , but best I would say is cho z valkyrie follow up by cho spriggan right now.
Revive Phoenix and Hell Salamander are the best layers alongside Archer Hercules, with great burst resistance and high stamina (hS and aH), though rP has less than the other two and RBV12 aH (blue) is reportedly worse than the original version. Not too sure about the Tokai on Air WBBA version.

Winning Valkyrie and Z Achilles are the best attack layers as of now (Cho Z Valkyrie and Spriggan are very new so little information on them as of now)

As for some interesting parts, Orb Egis (the layer) seems decent, though idk if it is necessarily top tier.

The best disks are 0, 10, and 7. Outer is also pretty strong from what I've heard, with high stamina and good lad for a non-core disk disk. Good frames include Bump, Cross, Proof (uncertain) and Turn. Lift and Wall have seemingly niche uses on Bearing combos, as their design can bring weight downwards and keep the combination upright a few rotations longer.

As for drivers, stamina/defense is ruled by Eternal, Atomic, Bearing and Xtend+ (stamina). Revolve and Orbit are more of alternative choices. Attack drivers mainly consist of Xtreme, Xtreme', and possibly Destroy/Destroy', which is more of a balance type driver when you look at its versatility in terms of combos/usage. Hunter, Hunter' and Jolt can be used for attack as well.

And I forgot to mention that Crash Ragnaruk and Dead Hades can be used in place of Hercules and Valkyrie, though there isn't a conclusive decision yet for Hades, which seems good as an attack type. It's heavy, has an aggressive design, and it can survive even better with a ' driver like Xtreme'.

Ragnaruk has recently been used by Mana on Zephyr' so it seems good in performance at least.
My favorites: Cho-Z Spriggan, Cho-Z Valkyrie.
(Nov. 28, 2018  1:39 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Revive Phoenix and Hell Salamander are the best layers alongside Archer Hercules, with great burst resistance and high stamina (hS and aH), though rP has less than the other two and RBV12 aH (blue) is reportedly worse than the original version. Not too sure about the Tokai on Air WBBA version.

Winning Valkyrie and Z Achilles are the best attack layers as of now (Cho Z Valkyrie and Spriggan are very new so little information on them as of now)

As for some interesting parts, Orb Egis (the layer) seems decent, though idk if it is necessarily top tier.

The best disks are 0, 10, and 7. Outer is also pretty strong from what I've heard, with high stamina and good lad for a non-core disk disk. Good frames include Bump, Cross, Proof (uncertain) and Turn. Lift and Wall have seemingly niche uses on Bearing combos, as their design can bring weight downwards and keep the combination upright a few rotations longer.

As for drivers, stamina/defense is ruled by Eternal, Atomic, Bearing and Xtend+ (stamina). Revolve and Orbit are more of alternative choices. Attack drivers mainly consist of Xtreme, Xtreme', and possibly Destroy/Destroy', which is more of a balance type driver when you look at its versatility in terms of combos/usage. Hunter, Hunter' and Jolt can be used for attack as well.

And I forgot to mention that Crash Ragnaruk and Dead Hades can be used in place of Hercules and Valkyrie, though there isn't a conclusive decision yet for Hades, which seems good as an attack type. It's heavy, has an aggressive design, and it can survive even better with a ' driver like Xtreme'.

Ragnaruk has recently been used by Mana on Zephyr' so it seems good in performance at least.

I agree with @[Dragunix], that's everything that I'd usually say. I havent been on in a while though so yeah any releases past gF I'm not 100% sure about. If you can buy more than one Beyblade, then go for what they recomended above.
But if you can only get one Beyblade, then here are my suggestions Smile

If you want to attack, Nightmare Longinus, Dead Hades or Cho-Z Valkyrie are good stock combos.
If you want to defend or out stamina, then Archer Hercules or Revive Phoenix are also good in stock.
I have this thread where you can buy them as cheap as I could find them (eBay). Click my username and check my profile for the link, or if you can see my signature, then click the link there.

hope this helps Smile
(Nov. 28, 2018  1:24 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well theirs a few good ones cho z valkyrie , cho z spriggan ,archer Hercules,  hell Salamander , dead hades are probably top 5. than you got revive Phoenix, emperor forneus and orb egis layers who's also good oh theirs also Geist fafnir too , but best I would say is cho z valkyrie follow up by cho spriggan right now.

thanks i decided to get the choz customize set!
(Jul. 27, 2019  5:39 PM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2018  1:24 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well theirs a few good ones cho z valkyrie , cho z spriggan ,archer Hercules,  hell Salamander , dead hades are probably top 5. than you got revive Phoenix, emperor forneus and orb egis layers who's also good oh theirs also Geist fafnir too , but best I would say is cho z valkyrie follow up by cho spriggan right now.

thanks i decided to get the choz customize set!
Cho-Z Spriggan is top-tier for spin equalization so a combo you could use with it is Cho-Z Spriggan Outer Eternal with the spin direction set to opposite of its opponent.
(Jul. 27, 2019  5:52 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  5:39 PM)Foxblade Wrote: thanks i decided to get the choz customize set!
Cho-Z Spriggan is top-tier for spin equalization so a combo you could use with it is Cho-Z Spriggan Outer Eternal with the spin direction set to opposite of its opponent.

thanks!
What, no love for Chouzetsu Achilles? I am not an Aiga fanboy, but czA is quite comparable to czV since it can retain smash attack potential with Burst stoppers unlike the latter that has to be launched at the maximum it will allow without activating Burst stoppers to have a full-on attack potential.

czS on Outer Eternal is not really great. It's probably best with 0/00W/Rt.Br mainly for spin equalization.

aH is still good on Outer/10/7/0.Et/Xt+

hS can also be used with 0/10/00Cross/Proof/Glaive/Bump/Lift/Turn.Br/At/Xt+/Ds'

dH can also work with 0/10/00Cross/Glaive/Bump/Dagger.At/Xt+/Ds'/X'

pP on Outer.Et/Xt+/awakened Vl' or 00Proof.At can be wild

Don't get bL (as it is trash on opposite spin), get a good-molded nL with Bump/Expand and awakened Variable

cR can work wonders with Z'
(Jul. 27, 2019  5:52 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  5:39 PM)Foxblade Wrote: thanks i decided to get the choz customize set!

ok but missing eternal but I know where to get it
Based on my personal preference, beys mentioned first are what I consider to be better.

Right spin stamina/defense: Perfect Phoenix, Archer Hercules, Orb Egis
Left spin Stamina/defense: ChoZ Spriggan, Hell Salamander
Attack layers: ChoZ Achilles, ChoZ Valkyrie