[Answered]  what Do the stars mean on the bottom of the disk?

I somehow can’t find any info on this.  The 1-4 stars on the bottom side of the disk.  Does it mean anything?  I have tried weighing them and that doesn’t seem to be what determines the number of stars.
Moved to Beyblade Hobby Q&A.

They're just meant to be a method of differentiating your parts from others when battling in case you come up against an opponent using the same Disk and you both burst.

Some Bladers prefer using 4 Star Disks as they are purportedly more balanced.
Thank you very much Kei! It’s something that has confused me for a while. I see often on yahoo auction sellers advertising a disk having 4 stars. Now I get it.
So do all disks have sifferent amount of stars
(Jul. 08, 2018  8:24 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: So do all disks have sifferent amount of stars

Yes and no. Each Disc does not have a set amount of stars. They can range from 1 to 4.
(Jul. 08, 2018  8:28 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2018  8:24 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: So do all disks have sifferent amount of stars

Yes and no. Each Disc does not have a set amount of stars. They can range from 1 to 4.

I have a Infinity Disc It has one star And Boost Has 3 when B-38 Boost has 4 All are TT
(Jul. 14, 2018  7:54 AM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2018  8:28 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Yes and no. Each Disc does not have a set amount of stars. They can range from 1 to 4.

I have a Infinity Disc It has one star And Boost Has 3 when B-38 Boost has 4 All are TT

Even if you get the same Bey product twice, the amount of stars will differ.
(Jul. 14, 2018  9:23 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  7:54 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: I have a Infinity Disc It has one star And Boost Has 3 when B-38 Boost has 4 All are TT

Even if you get the same Bey product twice, the amount of stars will differ.

Yes, I bought 2 Hasbro Odax 02s, 1 TT Odin & Hasbro Diomedes D2 which all come with Triple, & each disc has a different number of stars to the others, even the 2 Hasbro Odax 02s.  I have 2 Seven discs, also with different number of stars.  Same with the 0 discs I got with eF & sR.  I think if I recall correctly I might even have a disc somewhere that I saw NO stars on!!
it seems the Layer Weights for GT also run the star system
They're all randomized between 1-4 for all discs to lower the chance of bladers picking up the wrong disc in a same disc matchup. Not that I believe in the 4 star hype, but I just like the look of 4 star discs.
If the stars are right, the Great Old Ones will return.

Also please look at the dates on threads before you go replying to them. That which is dead may not eternal lie, and you shouldn't be practicing amateur necromancy on old threads.