[Answered]  Real or Fake

A guy gave me a free Lord Spryzen and I cant tell if its fake or not. It has a lot of screws everywhere and I think it is. Could someone tell me how to tell? Oh well... its free
(Feb. 27, 2020  3:35 AM)PikachuWithAKey Wrote: A guy gave me a free Lord Spryzen and I cant tell if its fake or not. It has a lot of screws everywhere and I think it is. Could someone tell me how to tell? Oh well... its free

Please take picture of the screws, if the screws make a cross shaped screws it’s fake.
(Feb. 27, 2020  3:42 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  3:35 AM)PikachuWithAKey Wrote: A guy gave me a free Lord Spryzen and I cant tell if its fake or not. It has a lot of screws everywhere and I think it is. Could someone tell me how to tell? Oh well... its free

Please take picture of the screws, if the screws make a cross shaped screws it’s fake.

[Image: cwvffky]
(Feb. 27, 2020  3:48 AM)PikachuWithAKey Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  3:42 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Please take picture of the screws, if the screws make a cross shaped screws it’s fake.

[Image: cwvffky]

Definitely fake. You should probably get rid of it as fakes contain lead, and lead leads to many bad things for your life, like lead poisoning.