[Answered]  [not anime] is an attack type actually at a disadvantage against defense?

once again NOT ANIME but IN a battle would a attack type beyblade really be at that much of a disadvantage against a defense type?
uh no my galaxy pegasus easily takes out defense's so I disagree that there is a disadvantage
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:52 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: uh no my galaxy pegasus easily takes out defense's so I disagree that there is a disadvantage

i didn't think there was but I mostly own balance and attack beyblades so I wouldn't really know
oh. yeah I love attack types because of there outstanding power while staminas and defense do nothing but go around the center of the stadium
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: oh. yeah I love attack types because of there outstanding power while staminas and defense do nothing but go around the center of the stadium

a good attack type with speed and burst resistance is amazing, nothing can change my mind on that
yeah thats why galaxy pegasus is my fav he literally is so op he threw meteo l drago out with ease 4 times in a row. crazy power and speed
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah that's why galaxy pegasus is my fav he literally is so op he threw meteo l drago out with ease 4 times in a row. crazy power and speed

I use a union achilles combo pretty good for burst beyblade's
yeah I like mfb better. But I have a burst stadium
(Apr. 16, 2021  2:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah I like mfb better. But I have a burst stadium

never really got into MFB and i would if my walmart carried them
oh mfb is the best
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:50 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: once again NOT ANIME but IN a battle would a attack type beyblade really be at that much of a disadvantage against a defense type?

Not nearly as much as is exaggerated but yes, the type weaknesses are functionally corrrect. Ultimately, disadvantages don’t really mean much in the face of a good combination.
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:50 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: once again NOT ANIME but IN a battle would a attack type beyblade really be at that much of a disadvantage against a defense type?

Not nearly as much as is exaggerated but yes, the type weaknesses are functionally corrrect. Ultimately, disadvantages don’t really mean much in the face of a good combination.

ok, thanks.
attack wins overall though
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:52 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: uh no my galaxy pegasus easily takes out defense's so I disagree that there is a disadvantage

Galaxy pegasus is not top tier.
GALAXY PEGASUS IS STILL AMAZING IM NOT DOING THIS AGAIN WITH YOU I REFUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Galaxy pegasus is not top tier.

it' a good bey but not the best I'll give it that
ranks high for me lol
I would say that attack was weak to defense, but now defense types are just calmer balance types, or quicker stamina types. Stamina types dominate the meta rn, and the only reason they are is because they have counter measures for attack(what they are supposed to be weak against) and since they don’t really attack, ko resistance and burst resistance, the recurring themes in defense types, are useless. But to answer the question, stamina<attack<balance<defense is how I would put it. Used to be a wheel, but dash drivers and spin steal changed it all, though not necessarily for the better.

(Apr. 16, 2021  3:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: GALAXY PEGASUS IS STILL AMAZING IM NOT DOING THIS AGAIN WITH YOU I REFUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Galaxy is hot garbage

It’s driver is okay tho
Yes In real life attack types do not do well against defense
depends. if its something like jet wyvern definitely not. if its something like curse satan it might do pretty well, if its up against a super good defense combo like master diabolos wheel keep' it probably wont have much effect
From my experience if the beyblades are roughly equal in tier, then the rules of a < d < s < a apply.
Obviously, if they are clearly different levels the better Beyblade is more likely to win regardless of type.
the blacknight bequiet. your spamming lies