[Answered]  current best launcher?

what is the best burst launcher currently?
I think it’s b-88, the lr string launcher. It’s the second strongest launcher ( second to digital sword launcher, which breaks in about a day ), the strongest string launcher, and it is durable enough to last many months provided you don’t click it.
Speed launcher imo.
I think the LR String launcher does a fine job and I think many can agree...
(Jun. 27, 2018  5:05 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I think the LR String launcher does a fine job and I think many can agree...

Absolutely, need any Proof?
Tell me, from SLS to Choz everything is good
BeyLauncher LR (B-88, B-119) string launcher and the Light Launcher LR (B-112, comes with B-100?) ripcord launcher are the top ones that come up in conversation.
(Jun. 27, 2018  12:53 PM)leosama Wrote: I think it’s b-88, the lr string launcher. It’s the second strongest launcher ( second to digital sword launcher, which breaks in about a day ), the strongest string launcher, and it is durable enough to last many months provided you don’t click it.

What do you mean about the digital sword launchers breaking in a day? are they really that poorly made? BTW, I am new to Beyblade and only have Hasbro beys. but I was told to buy this launcher as it is very powerful.
(Jun. 27, 2018  12:53 PM)leosama Wrote: I think it’s b-88, the lr string launcher. It’s the second strongest launcher ( second to digital sword launcher, which breaks in about a day ), the strongest string launcher, and it is durable enough to last many months provided you don’t click it.

I didn't find clicking to make any difference, all kinds of launchers break on me withing weeks (if I'm lucky)
The red L/R string launcher has double the gears so can launch the fastest, but is really hard to control. The L/R ripcord launcher that comes with hasbro switchstrike products launches very reliably, and is easy to control. The gold string launcher from the master kit launches very fast and accurately when you get used to the longer, more slack string.

I like the takara tomy brand normal string launcher with a grip on the back the most. I've found trying to keep the grip attached perpendicular makes it really hard to launch without flinging the bey, so making it into a long, wand try launcher is easiest for me.
(Jun. 27, 2018  7:14 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote:

What do you mean about the digital sword launchers breaking in a day? are they really that poorly made? BTW, I am new to Beyblade and only have Hasbro beys. but I was told to buy this launcher as it is very powerful.

there is a weak point gear in the DSL. 

it is especially easy to strip. 

i have broken 2, one within minutes. 

the key to avoiding the problem is not ripping the launcher without a bey attached

of course, this is temping at first because there is a power meter display pushing you to attain higher and higher numbers 

however i’ve had my current DSL for months and it’s fine, but my main launcher is b-88
Thanks! I will proceed and buy both the DSL and b-88.
What do you guys think of the sword launchers without the digital screen? Are they any good? Hasbro just released one.
(Jun. 27, 2018  7:17 PM)Limetka Wrote:

I didn't find clicking to make any difference, all kinds of launchers break on me withing weeks (if I'm lucky)

As a person who's new into beyblade (thanks to my son), he often click over his sword launcher while playing with me, so I am also wondering about this, he saw an older boy doing it while we were choosing beys in Korea, and now he does that too.
Has anybody tried (normal) sword launcher ( it is outdated but great alternative for digital sword launcher )
(Jul. 10, 2018  12:28 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Has anybody tried (normal) sword launcher ( it is outdated but great alternative for digital sword launcher )

Yup, broke 5 of them