[Answered]  aC gimmick and trans mid fight

are we allowed to switch the Alter Kronos gimmick and trans driver in between rounds at a tournament?
(Jun. 01, 2017  9:56 PM)darkelf Wrote: are we allowed to switch the Alter Kronos gimmick and trans driver in between rounds at a tournament?

You can switch anything that does not require disassembly, usually.
(Jun. 01, 2017  10:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  9:56 PM)darkelf Wrote: are we allowed to switch the Alter Kronos gimmick and trans driver in between rounds at a tournament?

You can switch anything that does not require disassembly, usually.

so i can't switch my aC layer but i can switch the trans driver?
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:20 AM)darkelf Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  10:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You can switch anything that does not require disassembly, usually.

so i can't switch my aC layer but i can switch the trans driver?

Honestly I do not even know if you need to disassemble Alter Chronos to be able to rotate that black ring underneath, but if you do, then exactly, you could not switch its mode between rounds.
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:20 AM)darkelf Wrote: so i can't switch my aC layer but i can switch the trans driver?

Honestly I do not even know if you need to disassemble Alter Chronos to be able to rotate that black ring underneath, but if you do, then exactly, you could not switch its mode between rounds.
I think this should be reconsidered though? The whole point of the game now is to disassemble the opposing Beyblade, so if you get disassembled, what's the point of keeping a mode that isn't working  in you favor? And if that is gonna happen, it might as well be that you can dissassemle a Burst Beyblade to change modes.
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:50 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Honestly I do not even know if you need to disassemble Alter Chronos to be able to rotate that black ring underneath, but if you do, then exactly, you could not switch its mode between rounds.
I think this should be reconsidered though? The whole point of the game now is to disassemble the opposing Beyblade, so if you get disassembled, what's the point of keeping a mode that isn't working  in you favor? And if that is gonna happen, it might as well be that you can dissassemle a Burst Beyblade to change modes.

The Burst mechanism does not make the mode change rule any different though, because a lot of battles can still end with both Beyblades intact. What would you do then? Disassemble it? 

To me, Alter Chronos' modes are no different than Flash's modes, and I do not see why we should make an exception in Burst. I doubt TAKARA-TOMY allows it either.
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2017  3:20 AM)darkelf Wrote: so i can't switch my aC layer but i can switch the trans driver?

you have to have the aC layer separate from the disk and driver to change the mode