[Answered]  Wyvrons Atomic worse than Balkeshs?

When I tested some attack combos versus Tide Treptune T3 with Atomic, I found out that my yellow Atomic driver that came with Wyvron W3 bursts much more often than the black Atomic from Balkesh B3.

Out of 10 battles with T3 on yellow Atomic it bursted 8 times. Out of 10 battles with T3 on black Atomic it bursted 0 times.

Can anyone confirm that? Or could it be that the yellow Atomic has worn contacts (bought it used, but it looks okay).
I have a friend with wyvron. I don’t have balkesh, or know anyone who does, but I have the one coming with hazard
That’s probably not atomic fault because balkesh probably has better slopes than wyvron
most likely because of the Atomic from W3 is older. If you kept the parts assembled for a long time the spring will weaken.

But at the same time, Hasbro isn't the most consistent with driver burst resistance.
(Feb. 20, 2020  2:03 PM)MWF Wrote: most likely because of the Atomic from W3 is older. If you kept the parts assembled for a long time the spring will weaken.

But at the same time, Hasbro isn't the most consistent with driver burst resistance.

Not true. I’ve had a Winning Valkyrie with a Volcanic driver assembled for over a year, and the driver isn’t any weaker than before. It’s likely the second option you mentioned.