[Answered]  Winning Valkyrie *OP*

(Sep. 28, 2018  4:16 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2018  6:54 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i welcome your results and thanks for sharing

but lets hope your video is shot in one take without edits
Our intent is to stream the tests, but if we can't, we'll record them. And don't worry, while each battle will have its own clip, we have no reason to fabricate the results. As far as my own testing videos go, I like to separate each battle by clip bc it poses a lesser risk than trying to record all 10 battles in one clip. Someone could call me (it has happened before even when my phone is in Airplane Mode), my phone could stop recording for some reason, I could get interrupted by family, etc. With separated clips, if one clip gets messed up, the other battles that I previously recorded won't be affected.

i didn’t understand the previous post was saying you would be making the video. my bad. without a doubt you do things in a fair way.  i didn’t mean  to inadvertently throw any shade your way!
(Sep. 28, 2018  5:59 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i didn’t understand the previous post was saying you would be making the video. my bad. without a doubt you do things in a fair way.  i didn’t mean  to inadvertently throw any shade your way!
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up!
(Sep. 27, 2018  3:06 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  12:34 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Sorry, MonoDragon, but I have to whole heartedly disagree with your statement of Winning Valkyrie being "pretty badly crushed by Archer Hercules." While Winning Valkyrie in most mobile attack combinations will be countered by Archer Hercules, Winning valkyrie in specific stationary attack combinatons, will counter Archer Hercules to the point of bursting Archer Hercules consistently. 

Here are the Winning Valkyrie stationary attack combos I know will burst Archer Hercules consistently from extensive testing of my own:

wV.7M.Revolve
wV.7M.Yard

Of course, 7 can be replaced with 0 and Meteor with Bump. Everyone should try these out so they can see what I mean.

That being said, I don't think enough testing has been done on the WBO to definitively say that any layer would be "badly crushed" by another. 

I would love to hear all your results with my suggested combos and work with you all to change the meta.
Yard ? ( It scrapes a Lot , Maybe , the TESTER can swap it for Atomic , Orbit !)
Or maybe bearing( if it's not banned i dunno)
(Sep. 29, 2018  9:45 AM)Whitedragon14 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  3:06 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Yard ? ( It scrapes a Lot , Maybe , the TESTER can swap it for Atomic , Orbit !)
Or maybe bearing( if it's not banned i dunno)

iT'S HAS SOO LESS BURST RESISTANCE, wV WILL burst on it's own
@[RedPanda2]

Just wanted to share with you all some of our results while testing stationary Winning Valkyrie combos.

Here is the link to @[kjrules17] 's post.:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Archer-...pid1465290

Here is the link to @[kjrules17] video stream where the unedited footage of the testong can be seen: https://youtu.be/OXwGN9q7OVQ
(Time stamps coming soon.)

Some Highlights.

wV 7M Revolve out-performed wV 7M Yard against ah 10 Eternal.

On Revolve Winning Valkyrie had an 80% win rate , bursting Archer Hercules 6 out of the 8 wins and KOing Archer Hercules 2 of the 8 wins.

On Yard Winning Valkyrie had an underwhelming 50% win rate, bursting Archer Hercules with each of the 5 wins.

That being said, it seems like I overestimated yard's performance and underestimated revolve's performance, however this is safe counter to competetive Archer Hercules combos.
(Sep. 30, 2018  3:25 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: @[RedPanda2]

Just wanted to share with you all some of our results while testing stationary Winning Valkyrie combos.

Here is the link to @[kjrules17] video stream where the unedited footage of the testong can be seen: https://youtu.be/OXwGN9q7OVQ

Some Highlights.

On Revolve Winning Valkyrie had an 80% win rate , bursting Archer Hercules 6 out of the 8 wins and KOing Archer Hercules 2 of the 8 wins.

On Yard Winning Valkyrie had an underwhelming 50% win rate, bursting Archer Hercules with each of the 5 wins.

That being said, it seems like I overestimated yard's performance and underestimated revolve's performance, however this is safe counter to competetive Archer Hercules combos.

you might want to continue testing aH.10.Et against wV.7M.R.  it does not have an 80% win rate (w/ 60% bursting rate) against aH.10.Et for me.  but that might be because i don’t max power launch aH.10.Et against stationary attack combos, as appears to be the case in the video.
(Sep. 30, 2018  9:53 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2018  3:25 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: @[RedPanda2]

Some Highlights.

you might want to continue testing aH.10.Et against wV.7M.R.  it does not have an 80% win rate (w/ 60% bursting rate) against aH.10.Et for me.  but that might be because i don’t max power launch aH.10.Et against stationary attack combos, as appears to be the case in the video.
Im going to have to agree with RedPanda2 while I do agree wV 7M R can beat aH 10 Et I personally would not max launch aH . Sry for being a hard grader , but its just bc aH bursting is twisting my brain up.
(Sep. 30, 2018  4:13 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2018  9:53 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: you might want to continue testing aH.10.Et against wV.7M.R.  it does not have an 80% win rate (w/ 60% bursting rate) against aH.10.Et for me.  but that might be because i don’t max power launch aH.10.Et against stationary attack combos, as appears to be the case in the video.
Im going to have to agree with RedPanda2 while I do agree wV 7M R can beat aH 10 Et I personally would not max launch aH . Sry for being a hard grader , but its just bc aH bursting is twisting my brain up.

No worries. I understand. I will try and stream a live test again sometime today or tomorrow weak launching Archer Hercules. Will let you and @[RedPanda2] know when it's up.
(Sep. 30, 2018  4:44 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2018  4:13 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Im going to have to agree with RedPanda2 while I do agree wV 7M R can beat aH 10 Et I personally would not max launch aH . Sry for being a hard grader , but its just bc aH bursting is twisting my brain up.

No worries. I understand. I will try and stream a live test again sometime today or tomorrow weak launching Archer Hercules. Will let you and @[RedPanda2] know when it's up.
Thx for your cooperation. I appreciate your effort in trying to stop aH. I have tried numerous times, but all have failed.
@[Infinite.Zero] and @[RedPanda2]

Sorry for the lateness in this, but I was able to test a Weak Launched Archer Hercules 10 Eternal vs Winning Valkyrie 7 Meteor Revolve. I was unable to test live though since @[kjrules17] and I were unable to meet (transportation issued on my end).

Here are the results:

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd Weak) vs. Winning Valkyrie 7 Meteor Revolve (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
- wV.7M.R: 10 OS (100% Win Rate)

I will try to get this test live streamed next time I can test with @[kjrules17]. Thanks for your patience!
I just got back from a long visit from my mom so I didn't have any of beys with me. I just did some tests and I don't know if its my launch of what but everything is going toward Archer Hercules

Question: Are your revolves fresh and not worn? Same question with Valkyrie.
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:34 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: I just got back from a long visit from my mom so I didn't have any of beys with me. I just did some tests and I don't know if its my launch of what but everything is going toward Archer Hercules

Question: Are your revolves fresh and not worn? Same question with Valkyrie.

Yes, my revolves are fresh. I keep multiple copies of Layers and Drivers I use a lot for testing. For this most recent test, both beys and all their parts, save for core disks and disk frames, were virtually new.
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:28 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: @[Infinite.Zero] and @[RedPanda2]

Sorry for the lateness in this, but I was able to test a Weak Launched Archer Hercules 10 Eternal vs Winning Valkyrie 7 Meteor Revolve. I was unable to test live though since @[kjrules17] and I were unable to meet (transportation issued on my end).

Here are the results:

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd Weak) vs. Winning Valkyrie 7 Meteor Revolve (Even)

I will try to get this test live streamed next time I can test with @[kjrules17]. Thanks for your patience!

i can’t replicate these results
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:30 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:28 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: @[Infinite.Zero] and @[RedPanda2]

Here are the results:

i can’t replicate these results
I think he is soft launching the aH and hard launching the wV?  It says “(weak odd)” next to aH, and next to wV it just says “(even)”
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:34 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:30 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i can’t replicate these results
I think he is soft launching the aH and hard launching the wV.
@[Shindog] Yup, that's what I am doing. @[RedPanda2] I am not sure what else to say other than I'll do my best to livestream this battle. The only other thing that I think it could be is that I am using recolor of Winning Valkyrie from the Random Booster Collection Volume 11. Though, I dont think there are mold variations between recolors of wV. Again, I'll do my best to live stream but circumstaces beyond my control got in the way of me doing that this weekend.
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:43 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:34 AM)Shindog Wrote: I think he is soft launching the aH and hard launching the wV.
@[Shindog] Yup, that's what I am doing. @[RedPanda2] I am not sure what else to say other than I'll do my best to livestream this battle. The only other thing that I think it could be is that I am using recolor of Winning Valkyrie from the Random Booster Collection Volume 11. Though, I dont think there are mold variations between recolors of wV. Again, I'll do my best to live stream but circumstaces beyond my control got in the way of me doing that this weekend.
I don’t speak Japanese.  But I think this guy is saying one of his aH bursts more than the other.  Again, I don’t speak Japanese and I am just guessing.  Maybe this can explain things, or maybe not.  I can only read and understand a few characters.  
https://youtu.be/7Py2fVptqm0
(Oct. 08, 2018  3:28 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:43 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: @[Shindog] Yup, that's what I am doing. @[RedPanda2] I am not sure what else to say other than I'll do my best to livestream this battle. The only other thing that I think it could be is that I am using recolor of Winning Valkyrie from the Random Booster Collection Volume 11. Though, I dont think there are mold variations between recolors of wV. Again, I'll do my best to live stream but circumstaces beyond my control got in the way of me doing that this weekend.
I don’t speak Japanese.  But I think this guy is saying one of his aH bursts more than the other.  Again, I don’t speak Japanese and I am just guessing.  Maybe this can explain things, or maybe not.  I can only read and understand a few characters.  
https://youtu.be/7Py2fVptqm0
I think Shindog may be right...as it seams @[LazerBeamz] wV is capable of bursting aH Et, but it hasnt been the case for me either. Btw I got my aH from the dayt was released. I guess I probably suck at Attack.