[Answered]  Will Hasbro's Lost Luinor be left-spin?

So I did some playing around on the Hasbro app, and I noticed that during the slow-mo avatar attacks, Lost Lunor is right-spin.

I couldn't see the spin prongs (the tabs in the seal where the launcher's prongs go under before a launch), so I couldn't tell which rotation it was. However, making Lost Luinor right-spin seems like something Hasbro would do "for people's own convenience". Please reply with your thoughts on this topic.
(Sep. 01, 2017  12:33 AM)TreeJay Wrote: So I did some playing around on the Hasbro app, and I noticed that during the slow-mo avatar attacks, Lost Lunor is right-spin.

I couldn't see the spin prongs (the tabs in the seal where the launcher's prongs go under before a launch), so I couldn't tell which rotation it was. However, making Lost Luinor right-spin seems like something Hasbro would do "for people's own convenience". Please reply with your thoughts on this topic.

I'm pretty sure they'll  release it left spin. I doubt they would mess a big release like that and I'm pretty sure they were just too lazy to change the code for Luinor L2 to make it left spin in the game
Clearly we don't know Hasbro's factory process, but retooling the molds to make it right spin seems like way more effort than they've generally put into the line. That might just be me being optimistic.
100% it will be left spin. Hasbro will always release at least 1 "special" bey which has reverse rotation.
I wonder if the left spin launcher will be decent at least
Even some fake companies remold beyblade parts for right spin, so they don't have to produce any separate launchers.
Releasing it in right spin seems like a thing Hasbro could do, and the "major" release thing is not a good argument for Hasbro. They do not really care for gimmick advertisement...
But I doubt it will be right spin. The overall design looks too fragile for that use.
I have just checked it in Beyblade Burst Hasbro app, it seems to be a left spin because the internal layer shape (the spin prongs that I can see because I have it in the app) is made for left spin launcher but don't take it as a confirmed information. In my opinion it will be surely a left spin.
(Sep. 01, 2017  4:54 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Even some fake companies remold beyblade parts for right spin, so they don't have to produce any separate launchers.
Releasing it in right spin seems like a thing Hasbro could do, and the "major" release thing is not a good argument for Hasbro. They do not really care for gimmick advertisement...
But I doubt it will be right spin. The overall design looks too fragile for that use.

Well we know that Hasbro is trying to be better especially with some of the latest releases and the possibility of an actual Orbit Driver. I wouldn't say that my arguement of the major release is a bad one tbh, we can't think of them as only people who make the series worse
(Sep. 01, 2017  4:57 PM)Contacter Wrote: I have just checked it in Beyblade Burst Hasbro app, it seems to be a left spin because the internal layer shape (the spin prongs that I can see because I have it in the app) is made for left spin launcher but don't take it as a confirmed information. In my opinion it will be surely a left spin.
The thing is, if you look closely at the app, you will notice that the PHYSICAL molds are stolen from TT. (The centers are not colored in)
The real question is if it'll have metal or not, though I don't see why it wouldn't.
it might be left-spin. but then again hasbro took away the gimmick of neptune and yggdrasil. but the question is will it have the metal dragon heads?
(Sep. 02, 2017  4:21 PM)Corruptus Wrote: it might be left-spin. but then again hasbro took away the gimmick of neptune and yggdrasil. but the question is will it have the metal dragon heads?

Neptune and Yggrasil's gimmicks? Hasbro released them with the parts it orginally came with in its TT ver.
They nerfed Nepstrius but Yedrion is pretty goodso Idk about removing "gimmicks"
(Sep. 02, 2017  8:51 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2017  4:21 PM)Corruptus Wrote: it might be left-spin. but then again hasbro took away the gimmick of neptune and yggdrasil. but the question is will it have the metal dragon heads?

Neptune and Yggrasil's gimmicks? Hasbro released them with the parts it orginally came with in its TT ver.
They nerfed Nepstrius but Yedrion is pretty goodso Idk about removing "gimmicks"

I think he's referring to Gyro and Trans.
(Sep. 02, 2017  8:51 PM)Mage Wrote:

I was talking about Neptune's and Yggdrasils drivers. Trans and Yielding, Hasbros nepstrius n2 comes with zephyr instead of trans. and hasbros yegdrion y2 comes with survive instead of yielding.
Not to mention orbit doesn't exist either but we get massive
(Sep. 02, 2017  10:02 PM)AndyHG Wrote: Not to mention orbit doesn't exist either but we get massive

We are getting orbit. Just not with W2, it's on A2.
(Sep. 02, 2017  10:35 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2017  10:02 PM)AndyHG Wrote: Not to mention orbit doesn't exist either but we get massive

We are getting orbit.  Just not with W2, it's on A2.
Has that been confirmed?
[Image: WuHDEMd.jpg]
Why else would Orbit be in the app?