[Answered]  Why does Regalia Genesis is called Regalia Yenesis in the GT Customize Set box?

I really wanted to know.Why is it written Yenesis?
(Dec. 18, 2019  5:11 AM)The_Anime_Files Wrote: I really wanted to know.Why is it written Yenesis?

Yenesis is actually spelled γenesis, with the Greek letter Gamma. It's just a sort of stylization of the beys. They do it to beys such as αpocalypse, αpollo, αrtemis, αmaterios, just to name a few
(Dec. 18, 2019  5:23 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2019  5:11 AM)The_Anime_Files Wrote: I really wanted to know.Why is it written Yenesis?

Yenesis is actually spelled γenesis, with the Greek letter Gamma. It's just a sort of stylization of the beys.  They do it to beys such as αpocalypse, αpollo, αrtemis, αmaterios, just to name a few

But why y if they call it Genesis? 
(Dec. 18, 2019  5:39 AM)The_Anime_Files Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2019  5:23 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Yenesis is actually spelled γenesis, with the Greek letter Gamma. It's just a sort of stylization of the beys.  They do it to beys such as αpocalypse, αpollo, αrtemis, αmaterios, just to name a few

But why y if they call it Genesis? 

It's not y, it's just the letter y looks like the Greek letter Gamma. Gamma (this thing: γ) starts with G, so I assume that is why they made it γenesis. γenesis is different from yenesis, even though it's hard to tell.
(Dec. 18, 2019  5:42 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: It's not y, it's just the letter y looks like the Greek letter Gamma. Gamma (this thing: γ) starts with G, so I assume that is why they made it γenesis.  γenesis is different from yenesis, even though it's hard to tell.

Thank you very much.I appreciate your help.
Because the character Makes the j sound I guess 🤷‍♂️
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:28 PM)Awooopi Wrote: Because the character Makes the j sound I guess 🤷‍♂️

Ayyyyyyyy no necroposting pls.
Wait no it’s γenesis because γ makes the j sound

(Sep. 30, 2020  8:28 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:28 PM)Awooopi Wrote: Because the character Makes the j sound I guess 🤷‍♂️

Ayyyyyyyy no necroposting pls.

Uuuuh what does that mean (cus I’m dumb)
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:30 PM)Awooopi Wrote: Wait no it’s γenesis because γ makes the j sound

(Sep. 30, 2020  8:28 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Ayyyyyyyy no necroposting pls.

Uuuuh what does that mean (cus I’m dumb)
 basically posting on old threads/answered questions, which in this case, is both.