[Answered]  Why are some hms beys still widely available?

Hello! Have you ever wondered about the reason/s why hms beys like Gaia Dragoon Ms and Draciel Ms are still around in huge amounts? I hope they're not fakes, i don't think somebody did those though. Especially in Hong Kong and Taiwan, seems like Takara never stopped producing the aforementioned beys given the ridicolous stocks they have. Also, those are sold for MUUUUUUCH less money than any seller in Japan does and the Hasbro versions too. And i noticed that weight disks lack of that kind of code engraved under them (something like 2 letters and a number, if i remember correctly).
If you could explain me the reason/s why all i've written right up here is happening, i would really appreciate that.
Thank you!
Unfortunately I do not know the reason for this strange phenomenon, but keep on waiting cause there might be someone else who knows the answer to this! Nyeh!
Most likely because they were overproduced and really bad in performance (leading to no one buying them initially) leading to a ton of surplus
(Apr. 18, 2019  10:20 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Most likely because they were overproduced and really bad in performance (leading to no one buying them initially) leading to a ton of surplus

Hi again md! For sure the only useful parts of both beys are the discs and the running core of Gaia Dragoon ms (only if one doesn't have more aggressive rcs or has problems to control those). It takes a blood drive to buy any other hms!