[Answered]  Who is the Masked Blader?

Hi guys, I wanted to know who the masked blader in Beyblade Burst God/Evolution is. I know he's the antagonist. Some say he is Shu's dad, others say it's Shu himself. All we know so far is that he is bad and he (probably, and most likely) owns Legend Spriggan.
Exactly, not enough is known about him to give any sort of confirmed answer.

By the way, the latest CoroCoro put an X on Shuu's name next to a picture of that masked character, indicating that it is not supposed to be Shuu.
It does say in the CoroCoro issue that the Masked Blader has Legend Spriggan
Wait so shu doesn't own Spriggan?? Am I the only person confused by that
I was just merely stating that Shu's dad could have Legend Spriggan, according to some speculations.

Also, Shu could be the masked blader, it's just not likely.\

(May. 22, 2017  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Exactly, not enough is known about him to give any sort of confirmed answer.

By the way, the latest CoroCoro put an X on Shuu's name next to a picture of that masked character, indicating that it is not supposed to be Shuu.

Leo Burst translated the issue, and it has a cross over Shuu's name because he is not supposed to have Legend Spriggan (according to Leo Burst).

I just hope they show soon who the masked blader is.
By the way it I not the masked blader it is red eye
(Feb. 24, 2018  2:44 AM)PBJ520 Wrote: By the way it I not the masked blader it is red eye

There's no reason to continue posting in this thread because it has already been answered.
Than why did you post oooooooooooh

Check yo’self before you wreck yo’self man

Check yo’self before you wreck yo’self man