[Answered]  Who is better cho z achilles or valkyrie?

I am trying to figure who is better but I might buy both I just want to know who to use more in tournaments
I swear there's an existing thread for this but in short Cho-Z Achilles, probably the best right spin attack layer at the time of writing. However, I've heard it wears, although mine hasn't changed at all and I got it at the time of release. Cho-Z Valkyrie can be really good but it practically needs zenith to do so as the burst stoppers greatly hinder its attack power unlike Cho-Z Achilles, whose performance is basically unaltered regardless of the burst stoppers.
(May. 24, 2019  8:00 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I swear there's an existing thread for this but in short Cho-Z Achilles, probably the best right spin attack layer at the time of writing. However, I've heard it wears, although mine hasn't changed at all and I got it at the time of release. Cho-Z Valkyrie can be really good but it practically needs zenith to do so as the burst stoppers greatly hinder its attack power unlike Cho-Z  Achilles, whose performance is basically unaltered regardless of the burst stoppers.
Ok thanks
I did a quick battle for both (stock) and it was 6-4 Achilles, 6-4 Achilles and 5-5 Valkyrie. Albeit, it was in a Hasbro blue stadium (with the dumb bump in the middle) and not an official TT stadium so that may have had an effect on the results. They both crushed my other two strong beys (my collection is new & growing) Spryzen Requiem and Emperor Forneus (both stock as well)
(May. 24, 2019  8:00 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Cho-Z Valkyrie can be really good but it practically needs zenith to do so as the burst stoppers greatly hinder its attack power unlike Cho-Z Achilles, whose performance is basically unaltered regardless of the burst stoppers.
Why not blitz? Heavier and it doesn't have rubber that can reduce LAD.
(May. 25, 2019  2:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  8:00 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Cho-Z Valkyrie can be really good but it practically needs zenith to do so as the burst stoppers greatly hinder its attack power unlike Cho-Z Achilles, whose performance is basically unaltered regardless of the burst stoppers.
Why not blitz? Heavier and it doesn't have rubber that can reduce LAD.

Sorry, forgot that Zenith wasn't the only disc to align with Valkyrie. Anyways, the point is that CZ-Vs burst stoppers greatly reduce attack power and it needs an aligning disc to compensate