[Answered]  Which pull is the best from random booster 10?

I was wondering what would be a good pull from random booster 10. Sieg Excalibur has bump and atomic so I think that might be good? What other parts would be useful
how about ( Legend Spriggan 0 Under Nothing) , (Emperor Forneus 7 Zeta) and (Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge)
Seig Xcalibur and emperor forneus. Even zA for some
YAA BUT THE MAIN PRIZE IS THE CRASH RAGNAROK(even that comes with the borrowed driver from SCREW TRIDENT "wedge". )
It really depends on what beyblades you need or have?
if you already have a good attack layer, Bump and Atomic, sieg xcalivbur would be a bad pull.

If you don’t have those, then siege xcalibur would be an amazing pull.

It just depends on your situation tbh.
(Jun. 08, 2018  10:55 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: YAA BUT THE MAIN PRIZE IS THE CRASH RAGNAROK(even that comes with the borrowed driver from SCREW TRIDENT "wedge". )

Just because it's the prize doesn't mean it's good. Crash Ragnaruk has no burst resistance to speak of, 11 sucks, Reach is mildly useful unless you have Bump, and nobody really knows what Wedge is supposed to go on yet. There's not a single truly competitive part here.

Contrast these useful alternatives:

Winning Valkyrie: Winning Valkyrie (top-tier last I knew)
Z Achilles: 4 (passable), Destroy (top-tier)
Emperor Forneus: Emperor Forneus (top-tier), 7 (top-tier)
Sieg Xcaliber: Bump (top-tier), 5 (passable), Atomic (top-tier)
Spriggan Requiem: Spriggan Requiem (OP enough to be currently banned), Meteor (passable)

Just looking at this, Sieg Xcaliber and Emperor Forneus in particular are really good pulls with 2 top-tier parts apiece (not counting Sieg as top-tier anymore, as it's kind of gotten outshone lately), and a passable 5 if you lack a 7 for Stamina. Before super-z Sieg was alright as well, so it's all around good.

Emperor Forneus naturally possesses 7, and Emperor Forneus is a really good Defense layer itself. This is basically your second best, and it's pretty darned good at that.
Someone asked Jojo at video's comments, which Beyblade to get first, as he has no one.

She replied to get random booster, he will be surprised and satisfied whatever he gets.

That's actually excellent advice. Random packs cost less than confirmed, so getting couple of them in beginning is good way to obtain few parts at good price luckily. For those remaining you can go for confirmed packs. I guess you're not interested in buying whole set at good price.

I've recently bought random pack for neighboring kid's birthday. He does not have any Burst Beyblade but said he likes them, so I'm sure he will be happy whatever he gets, because we can't buy TT in stores.

Edit :
Of course, MagikHorse wrote excellent analysis of parts, if you know what you want.
I've heard that cR had amazing stamina but I don't know much about that layers overall usage yet.

Sieg Xcalibur 5B.At is really good, Sieg Xcalibur is still at least a decent attack layer, 5 has decent stamina and Burst resistance IIRC, Bump is really useful and Atomic is still going strong.

Luckily that was the one I ended up getting.

Emperor Forneus 7.Zt is also good for the 7 disk, and Emperor Forneus has good defense, especially now that Sr is banned.

If it weren't for Sr's ban then that would be a great pull for the layer alone, but assuming it won't be used for tournaments it's a great one to own.
In my opinion:

Sieg Xcalibur 5Bump Atomic
- Sieg Xcalibur is still a very viable Attack Layer
- 5 has excellent Stamina (equal to 4)
- Bump is the heaviest Frame and can be used in both Attack and Defense combinations
- Atomic is well ... Atomic

Z Achilles 4 Destroy
- Z Achilles is equal to Sieg Xcalibur in Attack while also having greater Stamina
- 4 has excellent Stamina
- Destroy is well ... Destroy

Emperor Forneus 7 Zeta
- Emperor Forneus is currently the best right spin Defense Layer
- 7 has the greatest Stamina with second greatest weight
(Jun. 09, 2018  4:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I,.,ve heard that cR had amazing stamina but I don,n,t know much about that layers overall usage yet.
In my experience battling random parts against each other, Crash Ragnaruk seems to be moderately risky due to its small teeth and off-balanced design that comes with being a super-z layer. I can't help but imagine it suffering against a meta where most opponents are right spin, leaving it in a position sort of like Chaos: incredibly strong at what it does but also easily countered by its burstability.

It seems to spin a lot better with a level chip though, drawing out those extra ounces of Stamina when it's not wobbling everywhere. Sadly, those are expensive in their own right and not currently tournament legal due to their lack of obtainability.

In short, Crash Ragnaruk is the layer equivalent of Wedge: currently bad, but with potential to maybe someday be good and find a niche. In my opinion, that will probably be as a counter to left-spin opponents without significant bursting potential, especially when level chips become readily available in some sort of release and therefore tournament legal.