[Answered]  Which cho-z should i buy?

Hey guys, so cho-z Achilles was released yesterday and it seems to be not bad. Now, i don't know what to choose between cho-z Valkyrie, cho-z Spriggan and the new release. I guess you have tested chozV and S enough to give a reliable opinion (not sure, though). If you did, what would you advice to buy?
Thank you.
(Dec. 28, 2018  6:27 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys, so cho-z Achilles was released yesterday and it seems to be not bad. Now, i don't know what to choose between cho-z Valkyrie, cho-z Spriggan and the new release. I guess you have tested chozV and S enough to give a reliable opinion (not sure, though). If you did, what would you advice to buy?
Thank you.

It depends on what you are looking for and what parts you have. Cho-Z Valkyrie is proven to have a strong attack layer, pretty good disk, and decent driver. Cho-Z Spriggan has a solid defense layer, strong disk, pretty good frame, and meh driver. Cho-Z Achilles probably has a decent attack layer, strong disc, and decent driver.
I have spriggan and my friend has Valkyrie and trust me, you want cho z Achilles
The gimmick on Valkyrie is fun. Working on "awakening" the driver is cool imo. He's also a blast to use. All his parts are usefull.

Spriggan is also very good. But like others have said meh frame, meh driver.

I can't comment on Achilles yet, but he also looks very promising.

Out of the first two though, I'd recommend Valkyrie. Just more fun to use imo.
Thanks! The title of this thread should've been "what to buy for a strong customized combo". Valkyrie's burst stopper is the most difficult to activate, out of the 3 but when gimmick is not working the layer has all its main attack points uncovered. If we add that cho-z Spriggan has the same issue Legend Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem have (first 2 teeth of each side wear down fast, due to the fact they are necessary to change spin direction) and cho-z Achilles is (of course) not fully discovered yet, i get to the point of buying cho-z Valkyrie.
Cho Z Valkyrie seems pretty good for attack from my tests. As others have said, it does have more attack power with the gimmick inactivated. If you run a stationary combo using Besring, feel free to use the gimmick (this came from Japanese combos, though I don't know to what extent this combo is useful).

Spriggan seems to be nearly on-par with Salamander actually, and works well on a spin-equalizing combo (replacing Zeta' with Bearing). Wall can be swapped for Lift if you want less scrape risk (both help Bearing combos stay upright a bit longer).
roll the dice with achilles and let us know how it performs please
(Dec. 28, 2018  9:06 PM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: roll the dice with achilles and let us know how it performs please

You know, i'll surely buy cho-z Achilles but i would immediately change dimension with another driver. As the tiny rubber tip wears down, i don't know how it could be useful after some use.
Choz s is good for combo
CZ-V is quite versatile for both mobile and stationary Attack/Balance combos. The main downside of this Layer is the ChouZ Kakusei ability with the red wing that has that nub to prevent early Bursts being quickly shut down whenever it is hit with ample force.

CZ-S is like the Sr of Chouzetsu series, best for spin-equalization with combos like 0/10/7 B/L/T/W.Br//Et/At, but still a great contender against same-spin matchups (I don't encourage usage of Dash/Prime Drivers on Spriggan due to easier chances of wear caused by tighter springs).

CZ-A might be a dark horse for the current Chouzetsu Kakusei Beys, but based on reviews, I think it is worth the money for all of the parts (with a freakin Long LR String Launcher to boot, can't complain for that). It also has 2 nubs like CZ-S instead of 1 like CZ-V, which means it has more balance and ability to not be Bursted most of the time; add a Dash/Prime Driver on that puppy and you get a Beyblade [no longer Burst-able] Beyblade lol
Cho Z Spriggan