[Answered]  What tt beyblade should I get?

So I just shoveled for a day and have $50 to spend.But I have no idea what I should get.

Also please leave links so I can find them easier.?

Thanks for the help
You could buy a Cho-Z Customize Set and have 4 new Beyblades with some interesting parts. Yamiterios is awesome, too.
Just some examples... It really depends on what you want/already have.
$80 is a lot to spend on beyblade at once. Even with Cho-Z Spriggan and some good parts.

It really depends on what you want to accomplish. There are some good and solid combos out there. Cho-Z Valkyrie is a very good attack, Hell Salamander is a very good balance, and Revive Phoenix and Dead Phoenix are interesting as heck.

If you don't have a TT grip and LR launcher, I'd recommend those.

Sorry, it's too many to link!
I suggest Cho-Z Awaken System beyblade. Search in amazon.
(Feb. 04, 2019  7:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: $80 is a lot to spend on beyblade at once. Even with Cho-Z Spriggan and some good parts.

It really depends on what you want to accomplish. There are some good and solid combos out there. Cho-Z Valkyrie is a very good attack, Hell Salamander is a very good balance, and Revive Phoenix and Dead Phoenix are interesting as heck.

thank you i think im gonna get dead phoenix
I should caution you that Dead Phoenix itself is on the lighter side. It does have Atomic, which is great, and 0, which is good for attack and weight, but the core of Dead Phoenix is lighter than the core of Revive Phoenix. Still, get the bey you want.

Here's an ebay link. These look legit. Might take a while, but hopefully more reliable than the one I tried to order Dead Phoenix from.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...:rk:2:pf:1
My best bet would be Dead Phoenix, but if you are looking for something with a good launcher, try Cho-Z Achilles.
If you're looking for power in a single bey, I think Archer Hercules still tops the stock combo power charts despite 13 being weak. It's a tough stock combo to outspin or KO, although aH is starting to get more counters as time goes by.

Cho-Z Achilles is pretty good due to its solid offensive layer and disk, although its driver is weak. You'd need a better Attack driver to make good use out of this, although this also comes with a really great launcher.

I haven't gotten Dead Phoenix yet (it's still in the mail), but it seems like if you're gonna get Dead Phoenix you'd be best getting Revive Phoenix as well. Revive Phoenix's core makes Dead Phoenix's armor stronger, both 0 and 10 are excellent disks, and Atomic is amazing as well. Both of these together merge into a powerful Defense/Stamina combo easily and is well worth getting both together. Revive Phoenix also comes with a fairly long ripcord launcher that's better than average.

Shadow Amaterios (sometimes called "Yamiterios") also has 0, and the Xtreme' driver it comes with is nearly a necessity to make all-out Attack work out. The layer is pretty, but mediocre.

Bloody Longinus is probably the weakest single stock combo I'd suggest, if only because Jolt is passable for Attack and bL is pretty handy in trying to beat down Hell Salamander combos, especially if they get greedy and use Bearing. 13 is once again weak though.

Anything else decent is usually paired up with fairly poor parts (e.g. Cho-Z Valkyrie and Hell Salamander, both strong layers on their own but with a weak disk and driver) or are hard to obtain (mostly random booster combos like Dead Hades. 11 is weak, but everything else is passable or excellent on it, although getting a guaranteed dH is going to cost a bit)
Buy some Random Booster volume 13 because no matter what bey you get, you get way good parts!
Go back to the classics which is going to shake the world
(Feb. 04, 2019  7:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: $80 is a lot to spend on beyblade at once. Even with Cho-Z Spriggan and some good parts.

Where did you get the 80$ from?  If you mean the Cho-Z Customize set, you can get that on ebay for around 40$ (if you don't mind the text on the box being in Korean instead of Japanese).  Last time I checked the Japanese ones were well below 80$, too.
Since you have $50 you could buy a dead Phoenix or buy a revive Phoenix and a dead Phoenix and make perfect or imperfect Phoenix