[Answered]  What makes B3 so good?

I have heard that B3 is best for opposite spin stamina in the hasbro Format. Why is this?
It's good slopes and ideal stamina shape make it top tier for such use. It also has a low recoil shape that prevents it from taking as much recoil as other layers.
(Jan. 16, 2020  11:49 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It's good slopes and ideal stamina shape make it top tier for such use. It also has a low recoil shape that prevents it from taking as much recoil as other layers.

Are there any other left spin hasbro layers that could Match that?
(Jan. 16, 2020  11:56 PM)Exodus1220 Wrote: wdym like in power or stamina

Both.
hmmm thats a good quiestion i would say lord springgan but thats my opinion
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:07 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: hmmm thats a good quiestion i would say lord springgan but thats my opinion

Not sure hasbro Released that yet
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:08 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: oh hasbro i have a TT

This is a hasbro thread, please read clearly first before you post.
(Jan. 17, 2020  1:42 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:08 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: oh hasbro i have a TT

This is a hasbro thread, please read clearly first before you post.

Actually it's a Q&A thread and you can't really restrict it to Hasbro, especially since it's not listed as Hasbro in the thread title, and also given that B3 is good in Standard against TT beys as well.
whats Q&A stand for (sorry for being a noob)
(Jan. 17, 2020  3:41 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: whats Q&A stand for (sorry for being a noob)

Question and awnser.
(Jan. 17, 2020  3:41 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: whats Q&A stand for (sorry for being a noob)

Questions and Answers

Getting back to the subject, Balkesh B3 is good because it's a decent weight Hasbro layer that is left spinning, has good slopes and is fairly round but with small protrusions that can catch spin from right sided Beyblades to spin equalize and roll for the win.  Pair that with the Hasbro bearing with the better spring than TT's version and you have a hard to burst meatball that can spin its way to victory.  With the way Hasbro is with the weight of their layers since metal was largely omitted in the Turbo and Rise Beyblades, B3 in a Hasbro only format doesn't have to deal with extreme weight discrepancies in right or left spin match-ups.  If you throw it against most Cho-Z or GT Beyblades, it'll probably get booted out due to the sheer weight difference, which is likely why it's not very present in the metagame.  

btw TT Ark Bahamut has terrible teeth and is prone to bursting so that's why no one talks about it as much as Balkesh B3.
(Jan. 16, 2020  11:50 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2020  11:49 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It's good slopes and ideal stamina shape make it top tier for such use. It also has a low recoil shape that prevents it from taking as much recoil as other layers.

Are there any other left spin hasbro layers that could Match that?

Turbo Spryzen (left spin mode) 00W Br.
Spryzen Requiem S3 and Fafnir F3 both spin left, too. Having rubber (though harder rubber than their TT counterparts) allows more spin stealing. But their defense capabilities are slightly worse.