[Answered]  What is the best clear wheel(energy ring) for attack type beys in Metal Saga?

Which one would be the best clear wheel(energy ring) for an attack type Metal Fight Beys?
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:26 AM)Electrum Wrote: Which one would be the best clear wheel(energy ring) for an attack type Metal Fight Beys?
I’d say a heavy ring like Bull or Aquario. You’ll want to use Unicorno II if you’re using the Blitz fusion wheel.
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:26 AM)Electrum Wrote: Which one would be the best clear wheel(energy ring) for an attack type Metal Fight Beys?
I’d say a heavy ring like Bull or Aquario. You’ll want to use Unicorno II if you’re using the Blitz fusion wheel.

How about the Screw(Spiral) fusion wheel? Also Fandom says Aquario is good for defense but not attack, why?
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:59 AM)Electrum Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I’d say a heavy ring like Bull or Aquario. You’ll want to use Unicorno II if you’re using the Blitz fusion wheel.

How about the Screw(Spiral) fusion wheel? Also Fandom says Aquario is good for defense but not attack, why?
For Screw, I think Horogium is the best. And for the Bull and Aquario clear wheels, I’d say because it adds more weight to the attacks? I don’t know, but I do know that Unicorno II has good synergy with 3-sides fusion wheels.
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:09 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:59 AM)Electrum Wrote: How about the Screw(Spiral) fusion wheel? Also Fandom says Aquario is good for defense but not attack, why?
For Screw, I think Horogium is the best. And for the Bull and Aquario clear wheels, I’d say because it adds more weight to the attacks? I don’t know, but I do know that Unicorno II has good synergy with 3-sides fusion wheels.
Horogium is completely round, doesn't have any spikes for smash attack...
Lightning l Drago is one. There's also Aquario, Unicorno, and maybe Wolf.
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:41 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Lightning l Drago is one. There's also Aquario, Unicorno, and maybe Wolf.

Does L Drago's clear wheel fit the other fusion wheels?
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:44 AM)Electrum Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:41 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Lightning l Drago is one. There's also Aquario, Unicorno, and maybe Wolf.

Does L Drago's clear wheel fit other fusion wheel?

well, no. But it's still a really strong bey.
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:35 AM)Electrum Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:09 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: For Screw, I think Horogium is the best. And for the Bull and Aquario clear wheels, I’d say because it adds more weight to the attacks? I don’t know, but I do know that Unicorno II has good synergy with 3-sides fusion wheels.
Horogium is completely round, doesn't have any spikes for smash attack...
But it’s unbalanced and helps Screw’s attack.
Wait, what about Fox? It's really jagged.
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:56 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:35 AM)Electrum Wrote: Horogium is completely round, doesn't have any spikes for smash attack...
But it’s unbalanced and helps Screw’s attack.

Being off-balanced could easily serve to hinder its attack patterns slightly. Horogium/Tempo isn't a particularly good choice for much besides Basalt/Twisted.

From what research I've done many Attack types use lighter disks to slightly increase speed and stay out of the way of its contact points, letting things like Escolpio/Scorpion and Pisces find some use. Honestly, I don't see why heavier ones like Aquario, Bull, or Cancer couldn't do the same thing but with a little more of a punch behind them.

Really, the energy ring is usually the least impactful part of the combination to begin with, so don't sweat it too badly unless you're really trying to min/max it, and then use lighter things for more speed and heavier things for more power. Don't choose an energy ring for its contact points, as contact should be rare for it unless the layer completely fails to protect it like Rock and Bakushin do. Pick for weight and weight distribution instead.
(Jul. 24, 2019  5:35 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:56 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: But it’s unbalanced and helps Screw’s attack.

Being off-balanced could easily serve to hinder its attack patterns slightly. Horogium/Tempo isn't a particularly good choice for much besides Basalt/Twisted.

From what research I've done many Attack types use lighter disks to slightly increase speed and stay out of the way of its contact points, letting things like Escolpio/Scorpion and Pisces find some use. Honestly, I don't see why heavier ones like Aquario, Bull, or Cancer couldn't do the same thing but with a little more of a punch behind them.

Really, the energy ring is usually the least impactful part of the combination to begin with, so don't sweat it too badly unless you're really trying to min/max it, and then use lighter things for more speed and heavier things for more power. Don't choose an energy ring for its contact points, as contact should be rare for it unless the layer completely fails to protect it like Rock and Bakushin do. Pick for weight and weight distribution instead.
Well, an unbalanced bey has more attack power during contact than a balanced one.
(Jul. 24, 2019  11:49 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  5:35 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Being off-balanced could easily serve to hinder its attack patterns slightly. Horogium/Tempo isn't a particularly good choice for much besides Basalt/Twisted.

Well, an unbalanced bey has more attack power during contact than a balanced one.

And Horogium/Tempo is so light that the effect is enough to exist and be an annoyance, but not enough to actually be meaningful.
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:42 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  11:49 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Well, an unbalanced bey has more attack power during contact than a balanced one.

And Horogium/Tempo is so light that the effect is enough to exist and be an annoyance, but not enough to actually be meaningful.
Oh, it’s enough to make a noticeable difference.
Maybe L-Drago (lightning or Meteo)
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:46 AM)CoolBlader63 Wrote: Maybe L-Drago (lightning or Meteo)

Given that both are pretty heavily outclassed by later releases, not really.
(Jul. 25, 2019  4:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:46 AM)CoolBlader63 Wrote: Maybe L-Drago (lightning or Meteo)

Given that both are pretty heavily outclassed by later releases, not really.

Also you'd be restricted to those metal wheels