[Answered]  What is better in terms of stamina, 8 or 7?

I don't care if 8 has bad burst resistance, I don't care if 7 is heavier and that makes it better, all I care about is what would get me a better spin time, 7 or 8.
Since 8 has bad burst resistance and 7 is heavier..... Na I’m kidding. But generally I heard that 7 is better, the main one that most people use for stamina is 7 I believe and 2.
They both lose to Outer.

But in all seriousness, I think 7?
(Nov. 01, 2017  4:27 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: They both lose to Outer.

But in all seriousness, I think 7?

While its true they probably are outclassed by outer. The real question is will there really even be anyone at the tourney using outer cos of how rare it currently is. Till its rereleased in some upcoming booster or set, I don't think outer would be seen in play plus I believe it's currently banned for some reason.
In terms of pure spin time alone, 8 is superior. 7 is just the best all-around disk to use (unless you're actively trying to imbalance your bey, at which point you should use 1), but in spin time alone, 8 should be your go-to.
On a different topic, which is better, 4 or 8 (spin time alone)
(Nov. 02, 2017  7:57 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: On a different topic, which is better, 4 or 8 (spin time alone)

I know 8 is better than 4 on spin time, I have seen monodragon's draft on 4 and it sad 8 had more stamina

and this question is answered, thanks guys!
(Nov. 02, 2017  11:08 AM)Foxer Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  7:57 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: On a different topic, which is better, 4 or 8 (spin time alone)

I know 8 is better than 4 on spin time, I have seen monodragon's draft on 4 and it sad 8 had more stamina

and this question is answered, thanks guys!

That's unconfirmed because nobody here tests 8 at all, I had to make guesses
even without testing, it's pretty plain to see. 8 is about as outwardly distributed as a core disc can get, while 4 just has a generally good shape and similar to 8 in weight, meaning it's less likely that it has a similarly extreme OWD. In terms of raw spin time, 8 should be superior.
(Nov. 02, 2017  3:22 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: even without testing, it's pretty plain to see. 8 is about as outwardly distributed as a core disc can get, while 4 just has a generally good shape and similar  to 8 in weight, meaning it's less likely that it has a similarly extreme OWD. In terms of raw spin time, 8 should be superior.

But still, It's best to have testing to make sure
I think I should test and post my tests here, expect to see some spin times!
Don't post here, try somewhere else
(Nov. 02, 2017  9:44 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Don't post here, try somewhere else

What thread would be good for the tests?
(Nov. 03, 2017  12:28 AM)Foxer Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  9:44 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Don't post here, try somewhere else

What thread would be good for the tests?

Make your own thread for it
Try here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-TENTATIVE
or make your own 8(Core Disk) Testing in Burst Customizations
I have 8 and 7, I can test.