What is after Beyblade Burst Gachi?

Do you guys know what is after Beyblade Burst Gachi? Is this the last season of Beyblade or is there going to be another new generation.
Leave a reply of your guesses.

Also If you guys say Beyblade Burst Rise, It's the same season as Beyblade Burst Gachi. Just in English Language and different bey names edited by Hasbro.
i have no clue
The Great Unknown
GT is the last season of burst we don't know if there will be a new series or not
Probably in a few years, we will find out about the next series
The icy embrace of the void.
From The Youtube Fierce Ninjas the 5th season is going to be beyblade burst Masters of evil but........well this sounds a little fake........フリック
(Aug. 09, 2019  1:29 AM)SS2 Blader Wrote: From The Youtube Fierce Ninjas the 5th season is going to be beyblade burst Masters of evil but........well this sounds a little fake........フリック

That's very fake. Gachi/Gt/Rise is confirmed as the last season
(Aug. 09, 2019  3:18 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  1:29 AM)SS2 Blader Wrote: From The Youtube Fierce Ninjas the 5th season is going to be beyblade burst Masters of evil but........well this sounds a little fake........フリック

Where is it confirmed at??
I can assume that GT is the last burst season, but I can guarantee there will be another gen of Beyblade.
(Aug. 09, 2019  3:43 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  3:18 AM)K1D Wrote: That's very fake. Gachi/Gt/Rise is confirmed as the last season

Burst ends in 2020, and since every season takes a year to end, if there was another season it would end in 2021
(Aug. 08, 2019  5:53 PM)Ghostly Wrote: Do you guys know what is after Beyblade Burst Gachi? Is this the last season of Beyblade or is there going to be another new generation.
Leave a reply of your guesses.

Also If you guys say Beyblade Burst Rise, It's the same season as Beyblade Burst Gachi. Just in English Language and different bey names edited by Hasbro.

Here's what I have in my mind. Beyblade Next Gen. I know it stupid but it's has been in my mind since the past few months.
(Aug. 09, 2019  3:18 AM)K1D Wrote:

kay good.
(Aug. 09, 2019  3:43 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  3:18 AM)K1D Wrote: That's very fake. Gachi/Gt/Rise is confirmed as the last season

from YT. now I know it's fake
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:58 PM)bladekid Wrote: I can assume that GT is the last burst season, but I can guarantee there will be another gen of Beyblade.
yep!
You think Beywheels?
So what exactly changed when Gachi was added?
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:41 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote: So what exactly changed when Gachi was added?

New Main Character, New Story To Tell, New Type Of System (Gatinko Layer System), And More New Characters
What actually changed on the beys? I see you mention a gatinko layer system. What's different about that from previous bursts?
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:47 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote: What actually changed on the beys? I see you mention a gatinko layer system. What's different about that from previous bursts?

Layers are split into 3 parts: The Chip, Layer Weight, and Layer Base.
The Chip provides the teeth and the motif (i.e. Dragon has stronger teeth than Ashura)
The weight gives some weight to each layer and is balanced differently for different effects
The base is the main contact points and also determines spin direction along with the chip

Another little change is discs with plastic or gimmicks on them in a larger scale than before, but core discs and frames still come on some beys
so no more burst eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you got be kidding me the metas going to be so boring in that time
Gt is supposedly the last season of burst.
I hope that they create another gen.
I think It is the last season because It shows all of the previous main characters. And the new strongest beys Prime Apocalypse, Genesis Regalia, Lord Spriggan, and others. Well, this can prove that Beyblade Burst Gachi / Gt / Rise is the last season... But a New Generation awaits...

Just like in the Beyblade Burst comic said "A bridge that connects Beyblade Burst Gachi leads to a new generation of Beyblade" So what do YOU think?
I think Burst should end here, there's nothing more they can do with the series.
(Oct. 13, 2019  3:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: I think Burst should end here, there's nothing more they can do with the series.

I highly disagree. I think burst has at least 3 more seasons of life.
(Oct. 13, 2019  3:10 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  3:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: I think Burst should end here, there's nothing more they can do with the series.

I highly disagree. I think burst has at least 3 more seasons of life.

Disagree, I'm tired of new main characters.
(Oct. 13, 2019  3:28 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  3:10 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I highly disagree. I think burst has at least 3 more seasons of life.

Disagree, I'm tired of new main characters.

They should bring back to the og series of Beyblade with everyone in it

(Oct. 13, 2019  12:16 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  3:28 AM)g2_ Wrote: Disagree, I'm tired of new main characters.

They should bring back to the og series of Beyblade with everyone in it

I meant season 1 of burst and they bring back all the characters with new beys