[Answered]  What can I do with a Beylogger in the UK?

Hi guys, 

First post on here, so sorry if it's a noob question. It's just I can't find a clear answer on what it connects to and is compatible with. For example I've read that it is compatible with 3ds, but if so, how? I want one to have different games with different power levels so the lights will do that, but is there anything else I can do with it in the UK?

Again, sorry if this is a stupid question lol
(Jul. 05, 2017  7:47 PM)aBeardedSpartan Wrote: Hi guys, 

First post on here, so sorry if it's a noob question. It's just I can't find a clear answer on what it connects to and is compatible with. For example I've read that it is compatible with 3ds, but if so, how? I want one to have different games with different power levels so the lights will do that, but is there anything else I can do with it in the UK?

basically all you can do is connect it to your launcher then to your phone to transfer the data to the app i think it's only compatible with japanese 3ds
You can look at it..
(Jul. 06, 2017  12:10 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: You can look at it..

Haha, thought as much, cheers
(Jul. 05, 2017  9:39 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  7:47 PM)aBeardedSpartan Wrote: Hi guys, 

basically all you can do is connect it to your launcher then to your phone to transfer the data to the app  i think it's only compatible with japanese 3ds
Okay cool thanks, that's cleared up the 3ds part. I'll have to check if my phone is compatible with it. What app would you need to upload the data to, and is it available in the UK? We are so deprived of Beyblade tech!
(Jul. 06, 2017  2:09 PM)aBeardedSpartan Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  9:39 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: basically all you can do is connect it to your launcher then to your phone to transfer the data to the app  i think it's only compatible with japanese 3ds
Okay cool thanks, that's cleared up the 3ds part. I'll have to check if my phone is compatible with it. What app would you need to upload the data to, and is it available in the UK? We are so deprived of Beyblade tech!

you would need to get the japanese beyblade app but it has been removed from app stores outside of japan. i was hoping you already had it. there may be a way to get it still
Search for any kind of VPN in the google store, download it and then choose Japan. Now search the store again for the app.
Can you not just download it by choosing one of the two links on this page? https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/app/
Thanks guys. I tried the vpn thing but couldn't get it working, I also followed the link and got to the app on the playstore although it said not available in your country. Read some of the reviews tho and it appears there's no way to get it in English. So on the basis that it would take me an age to learn to use the app, I'll pass on it. Looks and sounds so awesome from reading the reviews, surely it wouldn't cost too much for them to release it on app stores worldwide...
(Jul. 09, 2017  8:49 PM)aBeardedSpartan Wrote: Thanks guys. I tried the vpn thing but couldn't get it working, I also followed the link and got to the app on the playstore although it said not available in your country. Read some of the reviews tho and it appears there's no way to get it in English. So on the basis that it would take me an age to learn to use the app, I'll pass on it. Looks and sounds so awesome from reading the reviews, surely it wouldn't cost too much for them to release it on app stores worldwide...

Takara originally intended this, Hasbro went NAAHH.
(Jul. 09, 2017  8:52 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  8:49 PM)aBeardedSpartan Wrote: Thanks guys. I tried the vpn thing but couldn't get it working, I also followed the link and got to the app on the playstore although it said not available in your country. Read some of the reviews tho and it appears there's no way to get it in English. So on the basis that it would take me an age to learn to use the app, I'll pass on it. Looks and sounds so awesome from reading the reviews, surely it wouldn't cost too much for them to release it on app stores worldwide...

Takara originally intended this, Hasbro went NAAHH.

Can't understand why Hasbro has to dull down such a sick thing, TT makes them awesome and uses modern tech to bring it all together in an epic way. Hasbro beys look half-ahh compared to TT's. It's cool we can order TT from Japan but it would be so much better if Hasbro sorted their lives out, losers
(Jul. 09, 2017  9:00 PM)aBeardedSpartan Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  8:52 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Takara originally intended this, Hasbro went NAAHH.

Can't understand why Hasbro has to dull down such a sick thing, TT makes them awesome and uses modern tech to bring it all together in an epic way. Hasbro beys look half-ahh compared to TT's. It's cool we can order TT from Japan but it would be so much better if Hasbro sorted their lives out, losers

This coming from the company that said Beyblade was an evergreen brand. This reeks of a quick buck.
(Jul. 09, 2017  9:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  9:00 PM)aBeardedSpartan Wrote: Can't understand why Hasbro has to dull down such a sick thing, TT makes them awesome and uses modern tech to bring it all together in an epic way. Hasbro beys look half-ahh compared to TT's. It's cool we can order TT from Japan but it would be so much better if Hasbro sorted their lives out, losers

This coming from the company that said Beyblade was an evergreen brand. This reeks of a quick buck.

It's like they're using cheaper manufacturing by changing the moulds slightly and not including as much detail in the tops or colouring the metal, and then selling them at the same price as TT. Shocking behaviour. Shows they don't want to pay to give the tech side to the rest of us, such a shame
Hasbro sucks, there is no nice way to say it but them buying the rights for release in western countries only detracts from bladers. That being said I am lucky enough to own a Japanese 3ds so I will be able to set up and use the Beylogger plus i'll be receiving this week. But buying a Japanese 3ds is not usually a viable option as it is expensive.
(Jul. 09, 2017  11:33 PM)Shaady Wrote: Hasbro sucks, there is no nice way to say it but them buying the rights for release in western countries only detracts from bladers. That being said I am lucky enough to own a Japanese 3ds so I will be able to set up and use the Beylogger plus i'll be receiving this week. But buying a Japanese 3ds is not usually a viable option as it is expensive.

Well said, they suck. Stupid that they can't or won't open their eyes to the potential. A Japanese 3ds you say, that could be arranged on payday maybe lol, could it be set up in English to use the beylogger?
Don't forget you can add friends on your logger and get 1.5x points from product codes from their "amaterios blessing" or whatever it's called when they get it Andrew
(Jul. 10, 2017  8:36 PM)aBeardedSpartan Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  11:33 PM)Shaady Wrote: Hasbro sucks, there is no nice way to say it but them buying the rights for release in western countries only detracts from bladers. That being said I am lucky enough to own a Japanese 3ds so I will be able to set up and use the Beylogger plus i'll be receiving this week. But buying a Japanese 3ds is not usually a viable option as it is expensive.

Well said, they suck. Stupid that they can't or won't open their eyes to the potential. A Japanese 3ds you say, that could be arranged on payday maybe lol, could it be set up in English to use the beylogger?

No you cannot change a Japanese 3ds to English you have to work your way through in Japanese which can be very difficult. I wouldn't recommend it. The beylooger is little more than an expensive grip accessory if you don't live in Japan.
If you don't have access to the app or Japanese 3ds and the game.

It's just useful as a tracker for your launches. Like It let's you know if you have a weak, avg, or a strong launch