[Answered]  What are the names of these Teams? [Beyblade Burst God]

What are the names of the national teams of Germany, France, England, USA, Brazil and whatever team Joshua Boon is on, in the Beyblade Burst Anime and Manga.
According to beyblade.jp:

France: Paris Bladers ("Paris" pronounced in real French, without saying the 's')
America/USA: New York Bulls/Blues
Spain: Real Sanbat
Germany: Top Vant (?)
England: Royals

I love going to random characters and finding totally random teams that do not match the nationality of their names at all. Who is supposed to be in Brazil?
(Aug. 20, 2017  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: According to beyblade.jp:

France: Paris Bladers ("Paris" pronounced in real French, without saying the 's')
America/USA: New York Bulls/Blues
Spain: Real Sanbat
Germany: Top Vant (?)
England: Royals

I love going to random characters and finding totally random teams that do not match the nationality of their names at all. Who is supposed to be in Brazil?

Thank you for your reply. The Barcelona Team is BC Sol and they won against the Madrid Team in the anime which was called Real Sun Bat (They had a Bat in their banner). Maybe the German Team is called Top Wind. Wind means wind in German but it's pronounced Vynd. Overall the names are very uncreative. Especially Paris Bladers and Royals. I wish Hiro Morita would have put more passion in Beyblade Burst. Unhappy
(Aug. 20, 2017  8:19 AM)TL14 Wrote: Thank you for your reply. The Barcelona Team is BC Sol and they won against the Madrid Team in the anime which was called Real Sun Bat (They had a Bat in their banner). Maybe the German Team is called Top Wind. Wind means wind in German but it's pronounced Vynd. Overall the names are very uncreative. Especially Paris Bladers and Royals. I wish Hiro Morita would have put more passion in Beyblade Burst. Unhappy

Honestly, I disagree with your last remark there. The names are creative in their own way; they’re certainly chosen well based on that country (for example, Royals > UK is well known for its monarchy, BC Sol > Sol is literally Spanish for Sun). I can accept Paris Bladers being a bit underwhelming (or even that the team members aren’t memorable like they were in MFB), but I really don’t know what you’re expecting from the team names though. The names are some of the most creative they’ve ever been, as long as you look at them based on their country...
Why do you make fun of beyblade creator I'm sure he trying his best to make beyblades and your insulting him because of some team name that makes no sense
(Aug. 21, 2017  2:31 AM)RedRexy0 Wrote: Why do you make fun of beyblade creator I'm sure he trying his best to make beyblades and your insulting him because of some team name that makes no sense

Hiro Morita is absolutely not the creator of Beyblade. He is not even the inventor of Beyblade Burst. No mangaka is ever a creator of Beyblade; Osamu Mashimo from TAKARA-TOMY is the sole creator. 

Also, he is not making fun of him at all, the way he worded his criticism was actually polite, considering how upset he must be.
(Aug. 20, 2017  2:15 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2017  8:19 AM)TL14 Wrote: Thank you for your reply. The Barcelona Team is BC Sol and they won against the Madrid Team in the anime which was called Real Sun Bat (They had a Bat in their banner). Maybe the German Team is called Top Wind. Wind means wind in German but it's pronounced Vynd. Overall the names are very uncreative. Especially Paris Bladers and Royals. I wish Hiro Morita would have put more passion in Beyblade Burst. :(

Honestly, I disagree with your last remark there. The names are creative in their own way; they’re certainly chosen well based on that country (for example, Royals > UK is well known for its monarchy, BC Sol > Sol is literally Spanish for Sun). I can accept Paris Bladers being a bit underwhelming (or even that the team members aren’t memorable like they were in MFB), but I really don’t know what you’re expecting from the team names though. The names are some of the most creative they’ve ever been, as long as you look at them based on their country...

(Aug. 21, 2017  2:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  2:31 AM)RedRexy0 Wrote: Why do you make fun of beyblade creator I'm sure he trying his best to make beyblades and your insulting him because of some team name that makes no sense

Hiro Morita is absolutely not the creator of Beyblade. He is not even the inventor of Beyblade Burst. No mangaka is ever a creator of Beyblade; Osamu Mashimo from TAKARA-TOMY is the sole creator. 

Also, he is not making fun of him at all, the way he worded his criticism was actually polite, considering how upset he must be.

@[~mana~] @[kai-v] I'm sorry if I insulted anyone. This is just my opinion. You don't have to agree. I agree that Royals is fitting but I still wish it would be something more unique. Paris Bladers is not that exciting in my opinion. I think Gargoyle Squad fits more for a french team but I'm not in the position to decide that. The names are all up to Hiro Morita. As long as the majority of people likes the names it's all good. Also New York Bulls is my favorite Team Name since it reminds me of the american culture and that football is popular there. BC Sol and Real Sun Bat are also very great choices. If there are many team names it is possible that somebody likes one less and loves the rest but that doesn't mean that I hate them.
Sorry this is necroposting and next you can look at the dates but Welcome to the WBO!!!!