[Answered]  What Top Tier R spin Attacker Should I get

So is Sieg Xcalibur good or bad?
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So is Sieg Xcalibur good or bad?

I can try testing soon if you want. Somebody else had some combos listed so I might as well compare?...

aH.7.Et (green 7 disk) vs sX.0B.At (original sX with MGC, 0 from Sr, Bump from aB, Atomic from hK)

Equipment: LR Beylauncher (TT), B-33
Alternating launches, 10 matches.

Hercules is medium launched. Xcalibur is given a strong, angled launch to control Atomic's movement at high spin speeds.

aH.7.Et: 1 BF, 4 OS

sX.0B.At: 1 KO, 3 OS, 1 BF

Now, I think that the results can be influenced by the condition of my sX layer (one tooth out of eight missing, stress marks, worn down sword tip) as well as the balance of my aH combo (not fine tuned). However, I was very surprised to see this outcome. A tie, to say the least, but the fact that it could outspin it as much as it did sometimes leads me to slightly wonder if we're sleeping on sX.

@[CheetoBlader] @[HyperBey123]

I'll try and test with wV and maybe test with different launch strengths, etc if I have the time. But here is some testing for now.

aH.7.Et vs wV.0B.At (same equipment, alternating launch, same launches strengths).

aH.7.Et: 2 OS, 1 KO

wV.0B.At: 6 OS, 1 BF

I think one of the outspins on aH's end was due to me giving it a slightly stronger launch than my usual medium. Overall, wV outspun aH quite easily on the same setup as the sX combo tested earlier. I'd have to say that wV is still better, even when taking my sX's condition into play. The wV combo here also destabilized aH a lot better, but aH could probably resist that better with a strong or max launch.
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:36 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So is Sieg Xcalibur good or bad?

I can try testing soon if you want. Somebody else had some combos listed so I might as well compare?...

aH.7.Et (green 7 disk) vs sX.0B.At (original sX with MGC, 0 from Sr, Bump from aB, Atomic from hK)

Equipment: LR Beylauncher (TT), B-33
Alternating launches, 10 matches.

Hercules is medium launched. Xcalibur is given a strong, angled launch to control Atomic's movement at high spin speeds.

aH.7.Et: 1 BF, 4 OS

sX.0B.At: 1 KO, 3 OS, 1 BF

Now, I think that the results can be influenced by the condition of my sX layer (one tooth out of eight missing, stress marks, worn down sword tip) as well as the balance of my aH combo (not fine tuned). However, I was very surprised to see this outcome. A tie, to say the least, but the fact that it could outspin it as much as it did sometimes leads me to slightly wonder if we're sleeping on sX.

@[CheetoBlader] @[HyperBey123]

I'll try and test with wV and maybe test with different launch strengths, etc if I have the time. But here is some testing for now.

aH.7.Et vs wV.0B.At (same equipment, alternating launch, same launches strengths).

aH.7.Et: 2 OS, 1 KO

wV.0B.At: 6 OS, 1 BF

I think one of the outspins on aH's end was due to me giving it a slightly stronger launch than my usual medium. Overall, wV outspun aH quite easily on the same setup as the sX combo tested earlier. I'd have to say that wV is still better, even when taking my sX's condition into play. The wV combo here also destabilized aH a lot better, but aH could probably resist that better with a strong or max launch.
Great job Dragunix...wV did really well IMO. 

@[HyperBey123] you balance your bey by launching... Then turn your forge disk 90 degrees to see which one is smoother . Same can be applied to the driver.