[Answered]  What Disc Is Best Suitable For Slash Valkyrie and is 0 better then 00??

I just got slash valk yesterday, it's super amazing and hits very hard. But as I've been saying to most people who try to use attack, I think disk choice on attackers is personal preference as it gives them a different feel when you first launch them (so like angle, speed, position, are all effected by which disk you pick, the lighter the disk the faster your bey goes meaning you launch lighter, and vice versa for a heavier disk). I personally use blitz with slash valk as I like to launch my bey really hard to get the maximum amount of hard hits as that makes the game fun for me.
(Mar. 31, 2019  2:57 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I just got slash valk yesterday, it's super amazing and hits very hard.  But as I've been saying to most people who try to use attack, I think disk choice on attackers is personal preference as it gives them a different feel when you first launch them (so like angle, speed, position, are all effected by which disk you pick, the lighter the disk the faster your bey goes meaning you launch lighter, and vice versa for a heavier disk).  I personally use blitz with slash valk as I like to launch my bey really hard to get the maximum amount of hard hits as that makes the game fun for me.

blitz is crazy heavy tho does that not decrease burst resistance?? also when r u going to upload we miss u....

(Mar. 31, 2019  4:03 AM)K1D Wrote: Alrighty, since noone has provided a definitive answer, Ill provide one.

00 does outclass 0

There isnt a definitive "best disk". Slash Valkyrie just hasnt been out long enough, and secondly, the disk will vary depending on what driver you use and what you set SV up to do (KO, burst, etc...)

the whole layer itself for sv is like 21 or 22 grams shouldn't a disk that is 4 or 5 grams heavier then the layer make the bey like completely balanced

(Mar. 31, 2019  4:07 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  2:57 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I just got slash valk yesterday, it's super amazing and hits very hard.  But as I've been saying to most people who try to use attack, I think disk choice on attackers is personal preference as it gives them a different feel when you first launch them (so like angle, speed, position, are all effected by which disk you pick, the lighter the disk the faster your bey goes meaning you launch lighter, and vice versa for a heavier disk).  I personally use blitz with slash valk as I like to launch my bey really hard to get the maximum amount of hard hits as that makes the game fun for me.

blitz is crazy heavy tho does that not decrease burst resistance?? also when r u going to upload we miss u....

(Mar. 31, 2019  4:03 AM)K1D Wrote: Alrighty, since noone has provided a definitive answer, Ill provide one.

00 does outclass 0

There isnt a definitive "best disk". Slash Valkyrie just hasnt been out long enough, and secondly, the disk will vary depending on what driver you use and what you set SV up to do (KO, burst, etc...)
the whole layer itself for sv is like 21 or 22 grams shouldn't a disk that is 4 or 5 grams heavier then the layer make the bey like completely balanced and with the help of zan and dash attack type drivers wouldn't that make sV almost impossible to burst?

00 does outclass 0

thank you for me letting me know.
I dunno, burst resistance is kinda a meme, i found 0dagger to burst just as much as blitz. The valk teeth aren't that great as it only has 2 teeth, that 1 big tooth is a meme as well.
(Mar. 31, 2019  2:15 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:16 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: When Blitz is 4grams heavier then Zenith...you expect it to perform worse xD?
Umm, I never said I expected it lol. Im just saying that you can't really say it is definitively better or worse yet. Also, weight isn't everything, you also have weight distribution and shape to name a few things. I can list various examples of heavy bit equaling better.
I mean for Attack...having 4 extra grams should be an improvement, but I get where you're coming from, B3 is way better then hS for opposite spin.
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:07 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:

00 does outclass 0

the whole layer itself for sv is like 21 or 22 grams shouldn't a disk that is 4 or 5 grams heavier then the layer make the bey like completely balanced

(Mar. 31, 2019  4:07 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: blitz is crazy heavy tho does that not decrease burst resistance?? also when r u going to upload we miss u....

the whole layer itself for sv is like 21 or 22 grams shouldn't a disk that is 4 or 5 grams heavier then the layer make the bey like completely balanced and with the help of  zan and dash attack type drivers wouldn't that make sV almost impossible to burst?

00 does outclass 0

thank you for me letting me know.

Can you not quote me multiple times? My notifications inbox is blown up. You can edit your posts to include it all in post. TIA
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:25 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  2:15 PM)bladekid Wrote: Umm, I never said I expected it lol. Im just saying that you can't really say it is definitively better or worse yet. Also, weight isn't everything, you also have weight distribution and shape to name a few things. I can list various examples of heavy bit equaling better.
I mean for Attack...having 4 extra grams should be an improvement, but I get where you're coming from, B3 is way better then hS for opposite spin.
It's not even that, you still need good weight distrubution for attack beys. And again, I'm not saying theyre bad, they could be exelent, but we cant really say that at current.