[Answered]  Very confused returning blader

Hey guys. You’ve probably noticed that I’ve been gone for quite a while. I left Beyblade for a bit mainly due to anger from Hasbro’s mistreatment of the gachi series. So with that, are there any new systems or groundbreaking new releases that I’ve missed since august (the last release I can remember is the Gt triple booster set) what’s at the top of the meta? And do we have a clear understanding of what’s coming after gachi, if anything at all? Thanks guys.
We're due for a new system after GT in March or April, sometime thereabouts. No clear understanding. Lord still good. Master DiabolosII is fairly good in left spin defense/stam, although we occasionally see it used in right spin attack. The Infinite Lock beys (Bigbang Genesis, Regalia Genesis, Prime Apocalypse) now have an additional click-on armor disk to reduce their bursting, but I haven't seen it used widely at tournaments yet.

Hasbro did Hypersphere. Those Tips are banned in Classic. The layers are, well, Hasbro, but the tips... interesting.
The meta:

Lord Spriggan Sting Xtend+

Judgment Diabolos (First version since there was a new diabolos) Around Xtreme'

Something around that.

Hasbro release Rise with the gimmick being hypershere. All GT discs are now Core Discs. There are no other gimmicks yet, no rubber on Wizard and Judgement, 2 versions of the Devolos D5 (1) chip. It was trash.
Thank you for your help!
(Feb. 09, 2020  3:05 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: The meta:

Something around that.

Hasbro release Rise with the gimmick being hypershere. All GT discs are now Core Discs. There are no other gimmicks yet, no rubber on Wizard and Judgement, 2 versions of the Devolos D5 (1) chip. It was trash.

Around on Judgment? Blitz fits in with the rubber stopper. Blitz is spammed on that thing.
(Feb. 09, 2020  3:05 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: The meta:

Something around that.

Lord Spriggan Sting Bearing
Lord Diabolos2 Blitz Xt+
Lord Spriggan 00W Bearing
Lord Spriggan 00L Bearing
Judgment Diabolos Blitz Xtreme’
Judgment Dragon2 Sting Jolt’ Goku
Imperial Dragon2 00E Destroy’
Imperial Dragon2 Blitz Quick’
Master Lougnuis Around Bearing
Master Diabolos2 blitz xt+