[Answered]  Valtryek v2 ripfire vers.

Hi guys! I just read the rules for beyblade Burst tournaments and i was pretty upset when i found out that ripfire layers (made by Hasbro, of course) are illegal in official competitions. Why? They perfectly fit with every "ordinary" releases' disc and performance tip made by Hasbro. To me, there's no difference between them and legal layers.
Thanks!
Rip Firre Drivers and Disks are illegal. Not the Layers
(Apr. 18, 2019  11:14 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Rip Firre Drivers and Disks are illegal. Not the Layers

Hi monodragon! I was so sure i read that every single part of a rip fire is illegal. Thanks man!
"Product Restrictions: Beyblade Micros, Rip Fire Beyblades, Digital Control Beyblades, the Mugen and Mugen L Drivers, and any Beyblade sideline/promotional product that is not compatible with the mainline Beyblade Burst series of tops are illegal"

If the layer is indistinguishable from a standard layer of the same type, it's probably okay. Otherwise, nope.
(Apr. 19, 2019  12:32 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: "Product Restrictions: Beyblade Micros, Rip Fire Beyblades, Digital Control Beyblades, the Mugen and Mugen L Drivers, and any Beyblade sideline/promotional product that is not compatible with the mainline Beyblade Burst series of tops are illegal"

If the layer is indistinguishable from a standard layer of the same type, it's probably okay. Otherwise, nope.

Hi dc! Besides a different color scheme on the layer itself, there's nothing different with a "normal" v2.
i dont think the ripfire modification beys are legall in street matches