[Answered]  Tournament Location Requirement in California.

I have some questions about the tournament locations requirements.

1) Does the tournament location need a resting area for participant to rest? Like tables and chairs?

2) Parking lot locations?

3) A store that sells TT/Sonokong beyblades?

4) Restaurant area?

5) A location that everyone can agree to meet?

6) Reservation for that particular spot to host the tournament?

The reason why I am asking is because I have just found a spot at The Source Shopping center at Buena Park in CA. The spot is a little more spacious compared to Little Tokyo, but there is a Target nearby along with some food joints that are very familiar like: KFC, Wendy’s, Arby’s, Pizza Hut, Jamba, etc. For Parking, I’ve asked several people about parking and they said that the parking is free, but not sure if that’s true. I’ve also found a store that sells Sonokong beys like Buster Xcalibur etc. I am not if the location is good for a tournament and I was wondering any  of the host to check it out over there if the location is good enough. 

PS: I can’t host a tournament unfortunately, which is why I am asking any experienced host to check it out.

PPS: I am not sure if this is the right thread, but still want to ask anyways.

PPPS For the CA hosts: PM me to see the image of the spot
(Feb. 27, 2019  12:23 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have some questions about the tournament locations requirements.

1) Does the tournament location need a resting area for participant to rest? Like tables and chairs?

4) Restaurant area?

The reason why I am asking is because I have just found a spot at The Source Shopping center at Buena Park in CA. The spot is a little more spacious compared to Little Tokyo, but there is a Target nearby along with some food joints that are very familiar like: KFC, Wendy’s, Arby’s, Pizza Hut, Jamba, etc. For Parking, I’ve asked several people about parking and they said that the parking is free, but not sure if that’s true. I’ve also found a store that sells Sonokong beys like Buster Xcalibur etc. I am not if the location is good for a tournament and I was wondering any  of the host to check it out over there if the location is good enough. 

PS: I can’t host a tournament unfortunately, which is why I am asking any experienced host to check it out.

I'm like 5min from Buena Park lol. Try Pming SoCal hosters like Jojo, Alta or Shindog. They might be able to assist you, but no guarantee.
(Feb. 27, 2019  1:09 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  12:23 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have some questions about the tournament locations requirements.

4) Restaurant area?

I'm like 5min from Buena Park lol. Try Pming SoCal hosters like Jojo, Alta or Shindog. They might be able to assist you, but no guarantee.

Might as well, but I want to check if there is a requirement for a tournament spot.
The organizers guide should have most of the answers to your questions
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gDJ8...obilebasic
(Feb. 27, 2019  1:09 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:

4) Restaurant area?

Lmao! Now I know I am not alone?????. Now I want to battle you!

Btw, I have pmed them. They said that I need to book the area in order for a tournament to be held there. But still, it looks like a really good spot too. What a waste.
(Feb. 28, 2019  8:43 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  1:09 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I'm like 5min from Buena Park lol. Try Pming SoCal hosters like Jojo, Alta or Shindog. They might be able to assist you, but no guarantee.

Lmao! Now I know I am not alone?????. Now I want to battle you!

Btw, I have pmed them. They said that I need to book the area in order for a tournament to be held there. But still, it looks like a really good spot too. What a waste.
Mhmm...its pretty expensive to even get a Wbo tournament started. The indoor facility in Cpe Cerritos Park East (My closes park) costs alot more to rent then my whole Cho-Z collection ;c. lll probably never get the chance to organize a tournament, but because LA has a pretty big beyblade community that pushes tournaments every month, I wont have to worry about shortage  of tournaments untill Burst dies out...Lmfao

Me posting at 2pm UwU
(Feb. 28, 2019  11:01 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  8:43 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Lmao! Now I know I am not alone?????. Now I want to battle you!

Mhmm...its pretty expensive to even get a Wbo tournament started. The indoor facility in Cpe Cerritos Park East (My closes park) costs alot more to rent then my whole Cho-Z collection ;c. lll probably never get the chance to organize a tournament, but because LA has a pretty big beyblade community that pushes tournaments every month, I wont have to worry about shortage  of tournaments untill Burst dies out...Lmfao

Me posting at 2pm UwU

What the actual fluff, that’s my area?! That’s a bit creepy and cool at the same time??.
(Feb. 28, 2019  4:35 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  11:01 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Mhmm...its pretty expensive to even get a Wbo tournament started. The indoor facility in Cpe Cerritos Park East (My closes park) costs alot more to rent then my whole Cho-Z collection ;c. lll probably never get the chance to organize a tournament, but because LA has a pretty big beyblade community that pushes tournaments every month, I wont have to worry about shortage  of tournaments untill Burst dies out...Lmfao

Me posting at 2pm UwU

What the actual fluff, that’s my area?! That’s a bit creepy and cool at the same time??.
So...you also live near CPE? Its good to know that ppl in my area like beyblade xD